What's to point of hating?

I've never actually totally hated one. I never hated anybody to the point wanting to kill them.
Well have you experienced it? How's it like?

Ps: I noticed the typo.
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You noticed it and couldn't be assed to even go back and fix it?
Not even after the fact, when we can edit out posts now?

So basically you're ending your post with "I'm too fucking lazy to fix one simple mistake, I'd rather point it out and act like a special fucking snowflake."
Well congratu-fuckin-lations, jackass, you're a lazy cunt.
Woah. You had a very bad day mister. And I'm still trying to get used to this. If you really think it's a problem, then teach me. ^^
Teach you what?
How to edit? Then nevermind. ^^
You click the edit button on your post...
The typo was on the topic's name.....? If you have noticed.........
So you made a post, made a typo in the title. Then made the body of the post, saying you now there is an error.

Even though you haven't submitted the post yet, hence why you can still type about knowing about the error. But rather than simply starting over, or fixing that entry field, you're too lazy to do it.

Thank you. I was assuming that maybe I was being too harsh on you, but know you pointed it out to me again I realize what I first said is more than correct, you're either fucking lazy or a fucking grade A moron.
View all replies
I've met people who were complete assholes just because of the fact I was a passive/quiet person. It was not fun.
I don't really have anyone that I hate to the point of killing.

But do I dislike someone strongly? YES, a few of them. Oh god, they annoy me so much, I really try to avoid them when I can. :D 

I just lead a happy life, as far as I am concerned. Being happy and successful is the best revenge of them all. :D
Perhaps some people are just naturally hateful. It's what they only know in life.
There really isn't no point in hating. Besides, it can hurt you in the long run.
There's people who have been mistreated, cheated and abused by others. I think they have a right to hate.
There is no point in it really; it's normal to be very angry with somebody, but to hate them is a gigantic waste of energy. To hate somebody, you have to keep being angry at them all the time, and shit's exhausting :lol: It ends up doing more harm to the hater than anything.

I've disliked somebody so close that I thought I could call it hate, but in the end it was too tiring keeping angry about it so I just let it go and try not to see them very often.

But whether it's rational or not, haters gon' hate.
:iconhatersplz:
There is no point to it.
I've never hated anyone enough to kill them, there's lots of people I dislike though. 
There are much better things to feel than hate. :shrug:
Hate isn't something 100% rational, though.
Never really seemed worth it to me.