How did you create your username?

So, what are the origins of your username?

For me, mine is a combination of three things. Slink, girl, and 95. Slink is from Slinkman from Camp Lazlo, who was one of my favourite characters, girl because, well, I'm a girl, and 95 from my birth year, 1995.

So, what about you?
Comments132
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well I'm in love with this manga called Alice in the Country of Hearts/Clover/Joker series. There is a character named Joker and they are one person in two separate bodies. One's nicknamed White and the other is Black who tends to have a foul mouth at times. But I just love Black Joker so that's why I have BlackJokerLover as my username :)
I Found Out The Name "Dennehotso" When I Was Taking A Trip To The Four Corners. I Am A Sucker For Cool Sounding/Looking Names, So When I Saw The Sign That Said "DENNEHOTSO" I Was Like "DGHHSJHSKDBM" *grabs notebook and writes that cool as flake name down* Annnnnnnnnd I Only Saw The Sign Twice: On My Way Up And Back... ;w;
i was just sitting around, and then i was like: Doooooooooood, i think i just came up with username, now i just need an account on something to use it.

And thats we eat pizza on thursdays 
"Pasta" is slang for creepypasta. My OC's creepypasta has a lot to do with a forest, along with many other creepypastas. Forests can be portrayed as being very creepy and I wanted to express that I love creepy things and 'pasta. So then you get: PastaForest! Catchy, huh?
I choose the word Dense because draw really dense stocky characters. I added the word dynamic because alliteration is EPIC:happybounce: 
My favorite Elton John song is Crocodile Rock and I'm like his biggest fan so…ba-bam.
Well, five years ago my friend wanted me to play a game called Howrse.
And i needed a name, of cause. So after 5 min. or so Lustanjo just popped up in my head.

I have NO idea where i got it from, but ever since i had jused Lustanjo for EVERYTHING! x3 

Really Everything! If you seach at "Lustanjo" on Google, every thing that pops up is something that relates to me...
(exept from a few things, that i have no idea what is...)
I hit my keyboard.  That is all.
My fursona is named Xena and she's a wolf and the extra x's are the cause my favorite letter is x
DN = Daniel (My name.)

Cornett = The surname I tell people to use when they can't pronounce my real one, even though my real surname is a diminutive of black. I've also taken quite a liking to the sur. "Cornett" so... Yeah.  I am a dummy! 
kat is my first name, and ari is my middle name, so. :^O
I love Paramore and I'm very clumsy, so ParaClumsy.
The name of a roleplaying character, which has since been adopted as a nickname by most of my family. So I changed my name to it.
Because why not? I hated my original name.^^ I've had the new one for about 7 years now, no trouble~!
There are surely some interesting backstories here.
My name Skeletos comes from 2 things: Thanatos the god of death/grim reaper, and Skeleton, like a skeleton key.
It's mostly off of Skeleton Key because as an urbexer, I'm pretty darn good at finding my way into places I shouldn't be.
I actually used an old skeleton key to my house to wedge open the latch on a door to a hotel roof before :D
It was the first thing that popped into my head. Simple as that.
Most of the time I close my eyes and hit the keyboard randomly. For example... *closes eyes and hits random keys* vfnada
Then I add some letters here and there to make it sound better... So, "vfnada" would turn to "vanada" or something.
My name was derived from the Crown Jewel in the Fraggle Rock episode "The Dark and Stormy Night."
Raiwell - i don't know.
Sky - i love skies.
I found lizards cute ever since I was 10, and at that age, I tried keeping what little lizards came into our house.

The fact that they kept running away from me made me think they were traumatized by my presence :'D

So I shortened that word and added a string of numbers I used on my username from another site. ^^;
Green is my last name and I like to be called mr. The number 36 just appealed to me
Guardian, long story, but Nikol Lukić is my fake name i neaded to create back two years ago for my computers class.
Because i love monsters and I love creating monster characters,  also 13 is my lucky number.