I'm A Forum Whore, Get Me Outta Here ~ 'Day' 1

Many thanks to all of you who nominated your favourite forum whores in our Nomination Round! Today begins the excitement of the actual game for the chance to win 500 :points: and the title of 'May's Forum Whore'! :eager:

The way this works is that you choose the forum whore you would most like to see leave the 'island' via a poll. Everyone will be given 48 hours to choose before polling ends. The next 'day' begins with the announcement of those that have left the island, those that have survived and a new poll started.

The poll is not on deviantART, and it is set up in a way that you can only vote once. It logs every person who votes, though you do remain anonymous when voting. The results will not be shown when you have voted.

Here are your forum whores:

ARTificialphanTOM
blackvragor
dVusMind
farand
GlowingSpaceMonkeys
KoutaTheCreator
Lady-Xythis
LogicalWomen
manic-cure
MasterPlanner
nosugarjustanger
priteeboy
PuzzledHeartBox
RockLou
SadistSkunk
Self-Epidemic
shininginthedarkness

Please cast your vote here.

A friendly warning, anyone caught cheating by soliciting votes outside of the forum will be disqualified. :aww:

You can drum up support for yourself inside this thread, so please do so!  However, do not use this as an opportunity to lynch others (by getting people to vote others off) as that is not the purpose of this game. Nevertheless, feel free to discuss who you have voted off and why if you so wish.

Best of luck to the forum whores! Make sure to support your chosen whore and have fun! :la:
Comments1241
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I didn't know there was a competition like this! Will there also be 'June forum whore'? 
Hopefully! :D
No me??? :lol: b-but I'm so fabulous!!
Were you nominated in the last one? :O
I only know a couple people in this, so I voted based purely on username. I'm not a fan of capitals, hyphens, and conjugated words in usernames... so I think I already know who I want to win, since it seems there's only one name that fits based purely on the superficiality of the username. 

I'm shallow like that. Sorry! :p
:ohnoes: Why no capitals?
I dunno I feel like it ruins the flow of the name.
I think it makes it easier to recognize where one word ends and the other begins..
And one word seperately just needs a capital letter because it's a name.
That's fair enough. I imagine a few others did the same. :lol:

I'll stick the avatars next to them tonight and see how that'll go. :nod:
I have avatars turned off! :lol:
I'm sure you're a wonderful person... It's not you it's me!
To get into Day 1, how many times did they have to get nominated. Just once? Or more times?
More than once. :nod:

The ones who got nominated once will be included in the next one after this one.
What happened with sbkMulletMan?
He didn't reply to my note asking him to be included, so I can't include him as he hasn't given me permission to.
Haha, I knew who all these people were, I feel like such a forum whore. Llama Emoji-02 (Blush) [V1]
Well, actually that's kind of a lie, there was one person I haven't seen so that's who I voted for.
That's one trait of a forum whore, I guess. :D

Understandable! I will have to put in avatars in Day 2. :nod:
i lurk in the forums but...no clue who half of these names are except maybe a few :nuu:
We need avatars! :noes:
You better know who I am!
I'll add the avatars tomorrow for Day 2. :nod: