Your alone in the house...

What do you do? Anything crazy? Boring stuff?
Comments175
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Boring stuff basically. I'm not allowed outside the house for any reason whatsoever, it's a pretty bad neighbourhood. 
I hook up my PS3 to the massive 100" TV that we have and play games all day.
I don't do much, just sing songs while doing stuff, like 'I'm in the kiitchhen, searching for chooocolate', I would be mortified if anyone saw me doing that. :XD:
I would too...
I'd watch Burn Notice, maybe listen to some folk or country music as well. If this was during the summer, I'd go outside and either run around in the wilderness or take a siesta under the sun.
Listen to classical music really loudly and lose track of time on dA...

you have a zillion threads open!
Exactly.

So? 
you must get a lot of feedback messages! :P
I have over 5,000 forum posts in a month since discovering them. 
What most people do loud music and singing along a bit. But I mostly spend the day either in the living room watching anime without headphones or take advantage and play wii or play station game since I can never play them in peace when someone else is around. They always talk at important plot events or tell I've played too much, which i haven't 
Perform the entire film adaption of Sweeney Todd by myself, playing all roles and singing all songs because I've seen the thing so many times that I can.
I tend to sing more when that happens. No one to make it embarrassing.
SING ALONG ALL DAY. I am a dummy! 
I LOOK AT MY HORSE. MY HORSE IS AMAZING.
GIVE IT A LICK
IT TASTES LIKE RAISIN.
Same bs, I'm usually louder, and actually walking around the house (I do it sometimes, but not always cause then my mom calls me weird.)