What's wrong with you people?

I have only been a member for a few days now, but I've already met like 80 devil worshipers, 370 cutters, 130 crossdressers, and 30 763 deeply depressed people. What's wrong with you people and this place?
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's an artist thing.
84c3210759b85e33ff816dc8c0f04cd by cixie    DA .. the place for whiney little bitches !
Hi, nice to meet you. I'm happy with my life, i just bought a house, i like my job(s), i love my fiancé and i don't do drugs (anymore), am not depressed and i even gave up smoking recently. I'm normal as fuck and i'm not the only one in here! Good luck finding them :-)
>coming to a degenerate website
>complaining about degeneracy
What, have you lived under a rock your entire life. Most people are have features you don't think are normal, and an art site is just one where people are more likely to share that information.
I don't care what people do, as long as they are nice to me. 
Anyway didn't you know that this is Deviantart? XD these types of sites are alway full of weirdos, but you just have to go in the right places.
I'm impressed. I didn't even know there were 370 cutters on DA. And you met them all in a few days. :trophy:
I can't possibly be the only food addicted person you've met
The entire world's full of freaks. Welcome to the world, n00b!

W3 4R3 T0T477Y 1N54N3!

(But we're really nice...for the most part)

Planet Earth is Blue by Corvis-DA-Account
This is Pope Flash the First. He will be your guide out of Teh Dark Side and lead you to the land of Llamas and LOLcats!

May the peace of God be with you as you follow his pope'd up furriness.
The internet is humanity's junk drawer.
It is kind of boring if everyone is nice as for me. If there is something "wrong" well I'm glad there is. :B
LOL Welcome to the condensed version of the internet
Don't you know? DA is a dumping ground for freaks! Good news that doesn't make up the majority of people here, but sorry to hear those are the one's you've met.
So no meth cookers? Or drug dealers? Gun runners(illegal arms dealers)? 

Well now you have the combo.

Welcome to deviantART!

Ḛ͕̗͚̫̈́̔ͯ̓̈́̐M̼̞̬̪̻͓̜̄͋Ḃ̙̠́͝Rͤ̂͏A̠̖͇̪̯̟͑ͦ́̈́̄ͤ͘C̆E̟̝̺͖̳͕͖ͮ̌͛ ̫͕ͯ̆͒ͥ̒͝T̗͈̻̮̥̣͊̅̈́͋̈́͡H̲̐ͦͥ͋̚E̳̦̠̎̿ͫ ͚̹̬̽͌̎̄͂͒̇C̺̱̝̞̰̹ͯͪ̐H̬̬̟͎͍̭̤̎ͬ̂̚A̲̠͔̣̺̩ͭͫ͒̚͝O̶̔̎Ṣ̹̜̬ͪ̾̈ͣͅ ̤͕̪̫̑̍̃ͅP̷̺̄ͨ̽́͋̿ͪṶ̜̲͓́̂̎̐̍̓N͇̑̐ͫỸ͖̘͍͍̜̼̯̒̈̿ͫ̔̉͟ ͔̦ͯͪ͛͂̋M̵̠̓ͭ̂̽̋̏O̡̖̹̤͐̂̄ͪ̍͊̽R̸͎̫̾T͕̤̪̺A͗ͮ̐L̥̏͘!͓̱͉̰̬ͧ̄̓̀!͖̹̣̥͙̝̳̄̅͑̇!̵̳̬͖ͭ͗̽̓ͅ!͕͓̣̤̫
̃̇ͬ̄͢
̪̰͎̺̦̠͉͆ͧͥ̐͑́̀
͔̪̣̜ͮ̌̏͑N̜͕͍͈̥̿͑̆ͭ̓ͯͤ͜Ọ͈̬̦̙̗͂ͫ͡T̜͆̎͛H͍̤̣͇̒͗̋͆͛Ḭ̝̠̗̯͆N̴̞͙ͮ̎͑̇G̫̻̫̪̜͉ͬ̀̕ ̟͉ͩͭ̀̒I̟͔̞̼͖͔̠͝S̮̪̺̝̓ͪͪ̇̉͆͠ ̢͎̰̞̠̯̇ͮ̔̇̿̆͆W̜̌ͤ̎͐ͨ̒̔ͅR͌̾͏͖̻̯͔O̧̥̦͍͐̅Ṅ͎̬͇̦̖ͩ͛̅̈́͟G̺̒̅ͣ͐,̴̠̗͔͉͉ͨ̓̈̉ͅ ̥̻̱̀E͕̤ͭ̍ͩ̊͘ͅV͔̖̩̩̝̄̆̉͛ͅR͇̺̼̱̘̓͢Y̷̝ͥT͔̗͍̠̩͉͗ͤ̏̍H͔͎̣̓̂̿̎̒I̘̥͎̥̱͌ͅN͖̋͐͛G͔͌ ̡͓̫ͪ́ͦȈ̾ͧͪ̍ͬ̽̀S̷̳͓̩̳ ͔̱͎̔͒͑̐͡P̣̙̎̄̑̂̂̊́Ė̙͉̦͓̻ͮ̐͋͢R̛̩̣̓̽ͨ́̅ͬͅͅM͓̭̯̃I̯͖̥̜̼͍͖͑̌̆Ṫͬ̇̋̿ͦ͏̠T̩̯̭ͦẼ̝̤̲̗͌ͮͬͪD̵̔̒̿̌!̫̘̮̱ͬ̔̎̑͐!̰̙̳̞̄͗̓ͬͧͮ!̨
̤͈̦̰͈̠̯͒̉̿̐ͬͩ̚
̖͈̬ͣ͟F̻͉̂͂͂̈̒ͬ̅E̼̖̱̩͍̪E̜͍̪̠̥͙͗̅͂ͩL̟̒͐͒ͯ͒̂̍ ̸̞́͂ͪͧ̅ͫ̚T͙̺̘̙̜͕̀̿́ͬ̆H̖̿ͤͬ̀ͥ̄̐E͚̝̤͓̠͍̭ͨͮ͢ ͇̋͒͟P͚̟͔̖̟̐̌̅͋̿Ȧ͖͚͌̾̔I̭̪͎̜͆̈́̓̔ͨ̇̋̀N̲͕͇̘̩̤ͫ̽͝ ͉̖͓̂͌ͨ̓ͦ̊(͖̞́ͅI̝̤N͍̻͈͖ͫͅ ̛̪ͮ͆Y̳̪̹͖̯̮͉̑̆͛̅͗͗Oͦͮ͋ ̱̭̥͔̙̘̹̋̽ͫ̚B̡̘̽͒̚Ụ̤̰̠̯̮̰͊̐̐ͣṮ̳͜T̐̇̃͂ͭ̚ ̱͚̪͕͓̏̈́̎ͨ̇́L̾͗̒̄A̸̻̚W̪̱̺̣̯͕ͧ͂ͣ̐̌̿ͦL̵͓͚̙̳̇ͦͫͫ̿̐̀)͒̔ͩ҉̞̠̤̠̘ͅ
It sounds like you pulled those numbers from nowhere.

As for who and what we are, we're artists. If you think we should be 'normal', then I'm not sure deviantART is the best place to be for you.
I've never met anyone like that here. Everyone is really kind and happy and sparkly.

lawl
HAPPY! HAPPY! :eager:
:iconamazedcatplz: I LUB YOU! please don't run away screaming :lol:
:lol:

I can just imagine a cat doing that while running on its hind two legs! Heck, that'd be scary. :O
OK that would give me nightmares, for real :lol:
View all replies
Most of us like fun:officechair:
Perhaps you're attracted by depressed people? Perhaps you have a vocation to relieve people in pain:)