What are you wearing right now?

Tell me! :eager: (I won't stalk you, don't be afraid ;))

But to answer my own question, I have a shirt of Totoro smiling on it (Got it from a place that makes me feel broke all the time since there's lots of cool goods to get), some purple jeans with my seatbelt belt (Because I find normal belts complicated, and my pants are always falling for some reason.)

If you're wearing just panties and/or a bra, I still can take that.

If you're wearing absolutely nothing, then I consider that Nature's clothing, since skin pretty much is Nature's Clothing, covering the internal organs and skeletal system. 
Comments53
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Jeans over oversized sweater. 
I love not having to look good in the weekend
Black Patron Tequila T-shirt, black Spandex pants, black cat-ear headband
I think I'm wearing exactly what I was wearing the last time I answered this question on here :O_o: Red button up plaid shirt, somewhat worn jeans, black steel toed boots, and a now very VERY dirty tractor supply co. hat.
jeans, black Tee and an open button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up.
And my usual jewellery.
Plain T-shirt.
A grey faux v-neck with these weird black jeans that are sized in odd numbers instead of even, 33Wx29L
black oversized slacks used a pjs and a blue stripped sports bra:pc: rvmp 
Black T-shirt with an angel of death graphic, black leather vest, black track pants, black undies, black Crocs
I'm wearing pale green skate shoes with a black leopard print on them. Sky blue jeans and a red studded belt. A dark beige shirt with a black tree and birds on it and a green, yellow, white, striped hoodie. 
All over I look like a crazy rainbow.
I am wearing this grey shirt with some sort of a drawing which is very saturated orange in color. :B I really don't find the combination of colors amusing. :stare:

And yep I wear black shorts. 
Jeans, a black dA shirt and a white jacket/shirt over it.
I am wearing shorts and a loose tee. I'm down with flu and cough. :crying: 
Awww that really stinks! :noes: It sucks to be sick, especially if it's something you hate being sick from...
I know right? But being sick for a few days feels quite good. ;p
Hopefully you get better soon! It seems like a lot of people are coming down with something. :O
The virus is in the air. :( I wish I knew who passed it to me. 
Ah, that sucks. =/

Odd that it's making its way around. It's happening in other parts of the world too. :O
I think it's the weather. :crying:
Weather sucks!

Does that mean it's getting colder over there? :O
It has been raining regularly. And then sunny. Then rainy. The irregular weather makes it hard sometimes. :crying:
View all replies
Shorts, t shirt, socks :B Gonna shower soon though, and the age old dilemma of what to wear afterwards resurfaces.
Black athletic shorts and a gray lacrosse shirt  - super cozy!
Grey sweatpants things and my adventure time shirt that I've excessively over washed. So trendy.