What unusual products have you seen at the store?

So yeah, what weird or simply unusual products you have seen at a store of any kind?:giggle:

The other day I saw some canned bread at the store. It may sound strange to me, but I can see it come in handy for like if I will be camping for a while.;p

What about you?:la:
Comments209
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A prize for the biggest "thing"! OMG!!!
It's been a while since I've seen unusual merchandise, so even though I have seen some, I'm drawing a blank on what it is.

However, I do recall seeing something strange at the store I work at. That object was: a new toilet paper dispenser in the men's restroom. The owner of the company actually coughed up the money to replace something that was broken! It was amazing! Now if only someone could get him to do that for the rotten wooden men's restroom door... or the barely-functional intercom... or the leaky roof... or the always-frozen-solid 1980s freezers in the frozen foods aisle... or the- well, you get the idea.
Lol, I guess toilet paper dispensers are high on his priority list! We all know that they are the most important thing in the bathroom, and if they aren't always brand new, nobody will even sit next to it!;)
He's in his seventies, so I could make an age-related joke with that comment, but I won't.

To be fair, he really had no choice. The old one was in such bad shape that no one bothered to take it off the wall-- it did that by itself. It had been held together with duct tape.
Haha, I guess that was a sort of good call then.;p But still, I hope some stuff in that shop can get replaced soon. Sounds like that store is in need of a revamp:giggle:
It needed one about a decade or two ago. It's not going to happen. If I became a billionaire and paid him to renovate, he'd probably just take the money and retire. When he passes, no one who would recieve ownership of it wants it, so it'll probably be turned into (or torn down and replaced by) an office space or something, and I'll be out of a job.
Beef cheese.Smiley TeHe - NaNo8

Translation error from Bulgarian.
Dehydrated water, snack chips that were reminiscent of Styrofoam packing material with a hint of potato and sour cream & onion flavor (loved them tho, and have been craving those, Mr. Phipps Pretzel Chips, Josta and David Sunflower Seed pretzels with sunflower seed in them), zwieback marketed with adults in mind instead of at babies, celery-flavored soda and bottom-feeder Windows 98 computers branded with Hot Wheels, liquid bubble gum in a container looking suspiciously like a miniature antifreeze jug, seafood sausages, bottom-feeder Windows 98 computers branded with Hot Wheels or Barbie decorations.
Seaweed snacks (basically flavored baked pieces of seaweed), surprisingly yummy by the way. :)
It was actually a Coca-Cola museum (The World of Coca-Cola), but it had many kinds of soda, so I guess...
this beverage called Beverly that tasted like medicine. :XD:
Haha, I have heard of that place, it seems fun.:giggle:
Yes, it is! :XD: Just don't try the Beverly! :D
I once saw a vajazzle kit in the 99p store, how desperate for a vajazzle could one be?
once at a dollar store, I saw these crayons of diff shades of brown that are used to fill up dents in your hardwood. I was almost going to buy a pack.
Were they just colored wax sticks (like crayons) or were they something different?:o They do sound useful.:XD:
Idk if they were wax sticks, because the packaging was in Japanese and I couldn't understand much of it.
vegemite flavoured chips.... ewwwww
Chocolate shrimp chips
Fruit flavoured beef jerky.  They sell it at the Asian supermarket.
Sounds... interesting.:XD:
I think I saw some sort of placenta mask. 

Oh.. then again, i've been to those chinese medicine places, so i've seen dried seahorses, reptiles and such... not sure what is considered weirder. 
Dried sea horses? O: 
yea, fairly common in chinese pharmacies and asia (i think),.. but i do remember being quite surprised/shocked when i first saw them.

The 'uses' according to google:

"tonify the Kidneys and fortify yang (for impotence, urinary incontinence, deficiency wheezing and debility in the elderly), and to invigorate the blood... It was also used to promote labour and is therefore contraindicated in pregnancy."