What sort of pets do you own?

Tell me what sort of pets you have. Do you have cats? Do you have dogs? Are you a hamster person? Do you own a shit load of birds? 

I have cats, dogs, birds, and a few fish.

So yeah. What sort of pets do you own?
Comments89
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A cockatiel, and sun conure, and two orandas :D I used to own a flock of ducks and a hen but then I moved Q_Q
We have a dog named Fiia :dummy:

Fiia by KnifeInToaster
A dog, two cats, a gold fish... :iconsuperw00tplz:
A cat. Used to have a dog as well, but she died last month of old age. :(
2 cats and a dog.
I grew up with a chow chow named Chan, a great golden gentle furry dog that looked like a bear... He died, and then my mother got an all-black Pekingese a few feet long called Misha. I loved them both, I'm a cat person :paranoid:
I used to have an albino snake named Hiske and a cockatiel named Djebus. Now i only have a cat named Diesel. My pets keep getting more boring :D
Two cats:

Misty

We Are Not Amused by moon-light-kit

And Precious: sta.sh/01nstk51q95g

I also have plenty of Daddy-long-leg spiders all around the house. I name some of them and find them quite nice if they maintain their distance... Thus, there are no pictures of them.
I have a cat :D 
In the past, we had a dog named Dusty, a dog named Ruff, a dog named Shadow, a dog named Sally, a guinea pig named Grimm, and another guinea pig named Hoagie. Dusty and Ruff are dead now, I don't remember what happened to Shadow, we gave Sally away, Grimm died, and we gave Hoagie away. Right now, we currently have a new dog named Curly.
At the moment...just 2 hamsters

In past have owned 3 dogs, 5 cats, 1 cockatiel, 20+budgies, tropical fish, 1 bearded dragon, 3 other hamsters....um, I think thats it.
Three siblings. :nod:
:lol:
Do they obey their master? :XD: 
Of course they do! :iconfuckyeah-plz:
...No, actually they don't.
I have a dog, who enjoys being squeezed.
Cats and..fish. :B

My first pet was a male cat named Si Putih, but we had to leave him because we moved to another state..
Then, we adopted Shorty, the kitten, unforutnately it disappeared and still went missing until now
After that, we bought three pet fish and took care of them until they died two years ago

This year, maybe my dad's gonna get a kitten soon..I'm so pleased :D
I'm waiting for the kitten to arrive soon..
At the moment, I have a budgie and chickens. Until a couple months ago, I had another budgie, a cockatiel, and a guinea pig, all three of whom passed away during the winter :(
One cat - who is the best pet my family has ever owned (and believe me we've been through lots of e'm - all duds. Thank God this one turned out right). The cat is a family pet though. I personally have several fish. Just because fish tanks are fun to watch sometimes (granted a pain in the ass to clean, but I only need to do that every few weeks). The larger tank is heated and has tropical freshwater fish in there. Nothing fancy, just some Platy's, Mollies, Neon Tetra's, a Clown Loach and a Pakistani Loach. I could have gotten more exciting fish than that, but I like these little guys for their variety of bright colours :D The smaller tank has some goldfish in it and sits next to me here on my computer desk. It's a neat little fish tank, here's a picture of one weknowpets.com.au/WebRoot/west… That there shows it with a the default white light going, but it has coloured LED's in the lid too so you can either choose what colour light you want and leave it at that, or let the tank cycle between colours on its own :pills:
Currently, I have two Staffordshire bull terriers and a Goldfish, all under the ownership of my mum.

We also had another dog when I was young, I can't remember his breed but he was a great dog. A combination of old age and an ear infection did him in.
Rest in RIP, Duke.
A dust bunny and the demons in my head.
Hmmmm...lets seee...

I have a horse, two dogs, about twelve farm cats, six fish, three chickens, two llamas, and seven alpaca.  :D
My mother has a dog, and my father has a lot of fish. I personally don't have many. :shrug:
I own 4 dogs hang 11 chickens. Three of my dogs are jackrusle. And one of them is a pitbull. And then my chickens think their dogs. XD
What are chickens like as pets?! :la::chickennoid: 

They look like they're so fluffy! :iconblushplz: