Whats your favorite quote

It can by anytime of quote or phrase, I just wanted to know.
I am also starting conversation.
Comments57
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"They don't know it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why its called the present" :heart:
"I had a boyfriend who told me I'd never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I'd fail. I said to him, 'Someday, when we're not together, you won't be able to order a cup of coffee at the f***ing deli without hearing or seeing me."
-Lady Gaga:heart:
"I know, right?" says everyone.

It's awesome to hear this from my friends. It just feels like home. :la:
"A real hero is someone who gets up, even when he can't." — Jared Leto.
And then, of course, I really like quotes such as "Live and let live," and "Don't hate what you don't understand."
"I don't need to be made to look evil...I can do that on my own." - Christopher Walken.
"Welcome to Earf" - Will Smith
“If you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself
Get a better mirror, look a little closer, and stare a little longer
Because there’s something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit
You built a cast around your broken heart and signed it yourself, you signed it, “they were wrong.”

- shane koyczan's to this day project
not so much a small quote but
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows, and Henry knows we know it. We're a knowledgeable family. "
"yeahyeah bithc smack that booty"
-abe lincoln
"But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."
-Robert Frost
Death is but a Door, Time is but a Window...I'll be back. ~ Vigo, Ghostbusters 2
mine, "WARBBLBLBLBLBBLBLBLBGHRRRRRRRRRRAUGGHHHH!!!!"
Isn't that a quote from Hellen Keller?
really? aww man..I just made it up,based on some Japanese metal song I heard.. I love to make those sound to annoy my siblings xDD
Here are some, I can't remember who said some of them (isn't that always the way ;p) But Ill credit those I can remember.

:bulletred: "If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best" - Marilyn Monroe
:bulletorange: "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it" - I don't know.
:bulletyellow: "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain.
:bulletgreen: "What is mind? doesn't matter...what is matter? never mind" - Homer Simpson.
:bulletblue: "If something can go wrong, it will go wrong, at the most inappropriate time" - One of Murphy's laws.
:bulletpurple: "There is no such thing as "loved" because that word is in past-tense, and if you stopped loving something or someone then that means you never really loved them in the first place" - Don't know.
For some reason, I constantly repeat in my mind "If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!:nuu:"
"Look Good, Do Good"- Motto of the Finnish Rapid Deployment Force
I have two ^^ One is in my signature "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" ~ Dr. Seuss and the other is "The man who reads lives 1000 lives while the man who does not only lives one" -Anonymous
Good ones, I recognize the first one.
Thanks, I love quotes <3