Closed to new replies
February 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 124

Anyone here met anyone famous?

:iconanaignoswal:
AnaigNoswal Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013
I met Liliane Montevecchi and Tippi Hedren.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxannijn:
Xannijn Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student Filmographer
My mother met Nicole Kidman and everyone of U2 :iconhurrplz: She travels a lot for business, somehow got to talk to them in an airport, somewhere.

But I've never met anyone really famous. :shrug: Or, you know, nothing more than Belgium-famous. :lol:
:iconbohobella:
bohobella Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
I wasn't going to reply since those I've met aren't huge but as I don't recognize most of these people I might as well :lol:

I've met Kevin Smith (director of Clerks, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Red State, etc) and Marilyn Ghigliotti (Veronica in Clerks) on separate occasions. Brian O'Halloran (Dante in Clerks) and Marilyn wishes me a happy birthday every year because we're facebook friends like that. I also met Adrian Beard, who voices Token on South Park and pretty much all the other black characters as well as one of the lead storyboard artists. I met all the other lead artists too, got some awesome drawings from them. Matt Groening gave me a drawing he did of Charlie Brown last year, that was pretty much the highlight of my year.

Oh, and I met the entire original broadway cast of Book of Mormon, I brought ceramic frogs for them to sign long before they sold frogs in their broadway store and they all couldn't get over us bringing our own frogs so they always came to chat with us. The leads are doing pretty famously now, Josh Gad is on 1600 Penn now and Andrew Rannells is Bryan Collins on The New Normal.

But perhaps greatest of all was meeting the sheep farmer who owns the sheep farm Hobbiton is built on. I got my picture with him and everything.
:iconmythicsonofgod:
MYTHICSONOFGOD Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I met Roberto Gomez Bolańos once and ex president Felipe calderon.
:iconawsomniac:
awsomniac Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student General Artist
I met John Mayall, I saw Tony Mendez (the man who the movie Argo is about) but didn't have the nerve to talk to him, and I've met some politicians.
:iconastrikos:
Astrikos Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013   General Artist
:grump: Nope.
:iconendarch:
endarch Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013   General Artist
That dude that plays Spock in the Star Trek films--

No, not Leonard Nimoy. That other, younger guy. Whatshisface.

I was at a cafe in NYC with a friend and he suddenly sits in the table next to us. My friend went into silent hysterics (while trying to remain cool). I had no idea who he was. If I saw him again I'd have no clue he was anybody famous. :shrug: The only trekkie I know IRL is a TNG fan.
:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Student General Artist
Tippi Hedren? YOU MEAN THE STAR OF BIRDEMIC? :O

I met and seen some WWE wrestlers in person. I got a kiss and autograph from Layla back in 2007 :D
and I saw Rey Misterio at a wrestling match in 2010.
:iconfaerismoka:
faerismoka Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I met myself B'I
:iconcomrademonaco:
comrademonaco Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013
I've met Paul Kelly. His daughter used to go to my school. :'D
:icondadona777:
dadona777 Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013
my mom met miley cyrus in tennessee and pushed her out onto the curb :la:
Add a Comment: