Recent dreams? The weird ones are the best.

I had one today that was pretty good. Started out that I was part of a working family, in our times but like it was in the gilded age. All work and no fun, long hours and bad conditions, etc.
I would go out into the woods behind the slums for some time alone. It was a bog, with fallen trees and dangerous holes, with the obligatory fog. Was a really bad day, and I went for a long walk there.
Lost my mp3 somewhere, and the next day I went back. I had to travel to the city that was far into the bog, and find my way down to the 7th level down.Tons of stairs, a stone city with moss and tons of dirt everywhere. The stairs were pitch black, going down to the last level. I could only see silhouettes of the semi-human creatures that lived there. It was worse than my part of town, the human slums.
Walked around and sorted through the black market tables, and finally found my mp3. The battery still had some juice, beacuse when I pressed the square it lit up for a moment. I saw it was mine, but in the split second the sellers saw me. I threw down a couple of bills, and ran for it. I knew I didn't have enough to actually buy it back, and that they would chase me.
They chased me all the way back to the bog, and there they gained on me. They were reptilian and fast, they knew all the right paths wile I kept blundering off. They seemed to slide across the ground, but weren't snakes.
Then, a giant stone creature reared up, and we all scattered. It blew fire balls at us, and I was defenseless. They managed to fight it off and caught me, and they were taking me back to the city for punishment. Somehow, I knew it would be a life of slavery, but I never got there. Happily.

6 O'clock comes early, ya know.

So. I'd love to hear about your busy nights and all that transpires, especially the weird ones that make you think when you wake up. Any takers? Also, thumb some of your works if they tell about your dreams. :3
Comments123
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I recently had A dream where I was having an eating contest with my dad. There were loads of people watching as well, so it kind of reminded me of Man vs. Food or something.
We had to eat this HUGE burger with onion rings and stuff.
We were in some kind of restaurant, but there was only one table, and it had 3 seats,so one was empty.

Oh, and of course, I won.:D
Hahaha, of course. Sounds like a fun dream!
making brownies in a house-boat with the artist Andy Warhol while his dog was swimming in the bathtub
That sounds... interesting. :)
it was definitely...different
A couple nights ago I had a dream that my boyfriend, two other people, and I went to the hospital to apply for a job. Everyone surrounded my boyfriend as the boss was interviewing him. The questions were weird, so I left and came back to find him gone. He texted me saying he got a job. So, I tried to find him throughout the hospital, I saw one of my "friends" (who I know but didn't get time to become friends with) in the hospital, and another person (who's very supportive, kind, and good-natured). After a while, I ran into him and those two. Then stuff got kind of shitty, and I woke up.

Man, I love my dreams. I wish I could record them into a video.
Lol, me too. I'd be rich.
I had a dream that there were planes bombing boats and people started throwing balloons at the planes to make them stop. It didn't work. lol
I can't imagine why! I mean, balloons are all powerful. C:
Ones I dreamed that I was going to meet Akira Yamaoka because we was going to sign autographs, but then when I was very close to him, he suddenly turned in to a huge monster and started to eat all his fans.
It sounds Silent Hill-esque to me. I think he'd be proud :P
Haha! probably!
idk if I posted here but I had a dream that I randomly got pregnant LOL. Like I didn't even have sex or anything, it was just BAM PREGNANT
Well, that would suck. Miss all the fun!
I had a dream that I was a crow, but two men captured me and locked me up inside my house. I flapped around trying to escape, when I suddenly became human again. Then hundreds of crows burst through my window and scared the hell out of me. :I but instead of trying to get rid of them, I became friends with them all. I was the crazy crow lady. Yeah.
Haha, neat one. I like crows.
I had a dream I got to meet EE Cummings and I was really excited but her turned out to be crazy and tried to drive my friends and I into a lake. I wasn't happy.
I can imagine. I wouldn't be either!
I was being chased by zombies up a never-ending set of stairs and it was in slow-mo. :3 I tripped and the zombies caught up and we all started dancing. :boogie:
Oh yeah! Were they any good?
Yeah, those zombies could sure bust a move! :D
I had a nightmare the other night where my apartment was infested with flying centipedes.

Eeeeeewwwwwww...
...Mother of Christ, that is terrifying :stare: