Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 21, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 122

Recent dreams? The weird ones are the best.

:iconcantpickaname735:
CantPickaName735 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Student General Artist
I had one today that was pretty good. Started out that I was part of a working family, in our times but like it was in the gilded age. All work and no fun, long hours and bad conditions, etc.
I would go out into the woods behind the slums for some time alone. It was a bog, with fallen trees and dangerous holes, with the obligatory fog. Was a really bad day, and I went for a long walk there.
Lost my mp3 somewhere, and the next day I went back. I had to travel to the city that was far into the bog, and find my way down to the 7th level down.Tons of stairs, a stone city with moss and tons of dirt everywhere. The stairs were pitch black, going down to the last level. I could only see silhouettes of the semi-human creatures that lived there. It was worse than my part of town, the human slums.
Walked around and sorted through the black market tables, and finally found my mp3. The battery still had some juice, beacuse when I pressed the square it lit up for a moment. I saw it was mine, but in the split second the sellers saw me. I threw down a couple of bills, and ran for it. I knew I didn't have enough to actually buy it back, and that they would chase me.
They chased me all the way back to the bog, and there they gained on me. They were reptilian and fast, they knew all the right paths wile I kept blundering off. They seemed to slide across the ground, but weren't snakes.
Then, a giant stone creature reared up, and we all scattered. It blew fire balls at us, and I was defenseless. They managed to fight it off and caught me, and they were taking me back to the city for punishment. Somehow, I knew it would be a life of slavery, but I never got there. Happily.

6 O'clock comes early, ya know.

So. I'd love to hear about your busy nights and all that transpires, especially the weird ones that make you think when you wake up. Any takers? Also, thumb some of your works if they tell about your dreams. :3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmarioluigi96:
MarioLuigi96 Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013
I recently had A dream where I was having an eating contest with my dad. There were loads of people watching as well, so it kind of reminded me of Man vs. Food or something.
We had to eat this HUGE burger with onion rings and stuff.
We were in some kind of restaurant, but there was only one table, and it had 3 seats,so one was empty.

Oh, and of course, I won.:D
CantPickaName735 Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013  Student General Artist
Hahaha, of course. Sounds like a fun dream!
:iconpower-girl-fan:
Power-Girl-Fan Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
making brownies in a house-boat with the artist Andy Warhol while his dog was swimming in the bathtub
CantPickaName735 Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013  Student General Artist
That sounds... interesting. :)
:iconpower-girl-fan:
Power-Girl-Fan Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
it was definitely...different
:iconx666nightmare666x:
x666NiGhTmArE666x Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013
A couple nights ago I had a dream that my boyfriend, two other people, and I went to the hospital to apply for a job. Everyone surrounded my boyfriend as the boss was interviewing him. The questions were weird, so I left and came back to find him gone. He texted me saying he got a job. So, I tried to find him throughout the hospital, I saw one of my "friends" (who I know but didn't get time to become friends with) in the hospital, and another person (who's very supportive, kind, and good-natured). After a while, I ran into him and those two. Then stuff got kind of shitty, and I woke up.

Man, I love my dreams. I wish I could record them into a video.
Lol, me too. I'd be rich.
:iconvideogamekitty99:
VideogameKitty99 Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I had a dream that there were planes bombing boats and people started throwing balloons at the planes to make them stop. It didn't work. lol
I can't imagine why! I mean, balloons are all powerful. C:
:iconphiamatus:
PhiaMatus Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Ones I dreamed that I was going to meet Akira Yamaoka because we was going to sign autographs, but then when I was very close to him, he suddenly turned in to a huge monster and started to eat all his fans.
D: Oh noes!!
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It sounds Silent Hill-esque to me. I think he'd be proud :P
:iconphiamatus:
PhiaMatus Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Haha! probably!
:iconthousandenemies:
ThousandEnemies Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
idk if I posted here but I had a dream that I randomly got pregnant LOL. Like I didn't even have sex or anything, it was just BAM PREGNANT
Well, that would suck. Miss all the fun!
:iconterminallybored:
terminallybored Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I had a dream that I was a crow, but two men captured me and locked me up inside my house. I flapped around trying to escape, when I suddenly became human again. Then hundreds of crows burst through my window and scared the hell out of me. :I but instead of trying to get rid of them, I became friends with them all. I was the crazy crow lady. Yeah.
Haha, neat one. I like crows.
:iconunartistic-license:
Unartistic-License Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Student General Artist
I had a dream I got to meet EE Cummings and I was really excited but her turned out to be crazy and tried to drive my friends and I into a lake. I wasn't happy.
CantPickaName735 Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Student General Artist
I can imagine. I wouldn't be either!
:icongabjas:
Gabjas Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I was being chased by zombies up a never-ending set of stairs and it was in slow-mo. :3 I tripped and the zombies caught up and we all started dancing. :boogie:
Oh yeah! Were they any good?
:icongabjas:
Gabjas Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Yeah, those zombies could sure bust a move! :D
:iconslytherinsheiress:
SlytherinsHeiress Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Professional Writer
I had a nightmare the other night where my apartment was infested with flying centipedes.

Eeeeeewwwwwww...
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
...Mother of Christ, that is terrifying :stare:
SlytherinsHeiress Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Professional Writer
It was pretty awful. As soon as I got up, I checked every nook and cranny of my bedroom, just to make sure. ;)
CantPickaName735 Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Student General Artist
Agreed! Centipedes are bad enough w/o the ability to fly.
SlytherinsHeiress Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Professional Writer
Centipedes are so nasty. I know they kill other bugs, but they're still so gross. I really don't want them in my house. D:
:iconabbreviated-silence:
Abbreviated-Silence Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Last night I dreamt that I was a mermaid. But... I was being rescued from space. Then we were going through the halls of a school, but I was swimming in air, not water. However, I was somehow capable of creating pools of water wherever I wanted to, so I swam in that, too. Eventually it was time for me to go back to.... Wherever I came from, so I left my newfound friends behind with quite a sad goodbye. Then I woke up. :P
Haha, that would be really fun. I'd like to be able to swim in air, and create pools wherever. That would make summer much more enjoyable! :3
:icondevilkid-chan:
DevilKid-chan Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Last night my dream was at this beach and it was all weird, like there was an extension of the island I lived on (?) and there was a zombie apocalypse and we all had to go there and there was something about ice cream parlours and then we were all just chilling on this weird beach place... >.< I have no idea...
CantPickaName735 Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Student General Artist
Hahaha, the power of ice cream repels you! Lol!
DevilKid-chan Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah :XD:
:iconseattleurbanphotos:
SeattleUrbanPhotos Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013
I had a dream last night i broke into my favorite art store in the art store and was stealing things. I was trying to figure out how to take the art supplies back into the waking world (a reoccurring theme in my dreams).
Neat! Not the stealing of course, but that you are aware you are sleeping. When I dream, I usually have no idea that it's a dream. It becomes who I am for that point in time. Sometimes, I'm confused when I wake up. :)
:iconchizuru1thousand:
Chizuru1thousand Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013
I woke up frozen solid only to have a certain stalker who was responsible come in and laugh at me (the "stalker" is a character from something). Then I woke up for real and was confused.
I'd be confused too. xD
:iconautumnpocky:
AutumnPocky Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Student General Artist
I had to save my dog from Nosferatu in a house of mirrors. I ran into a bathroom and flew out of the window with her. At first we were chased by a bunch of bigger dogs, but gradually the dogs became our friends and we all flew around collecting wine bottles in clouds.

:iconstewiewtfplz:
DevilKid-chan Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Ooh, creepy. But at least it resolved okay? :XD:
AutumnPocky Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Student General Artist
At the end we collected all the wine bottles and started to fall from the sky.

At which point I woke up on the floor. :iconicameplz:
DevilKid-chan Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh dear :XD:

Ouch ^^;
Chizuru1thousand Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013
I had a similar dream... only the dogs where on my side from the start... ad they got eaten at the end D:
AutumnPocky Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student General Artist
Poor doggies. :iconidontloveitplz:
Chizuru1thousand Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013
'twas awful
CantPickaName735 Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student General Artist
Wow, sounds exciting. I've never dreamed I could fly...
AutumnPocky Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student General Artist
I never had either until that dream. It was... amazing. Is all I can say. Despite the other weird contents of the dream. :XD:
:iconxannijn:
Xannijn Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Student Filmographer
Don't take this the wrong way, but I always heard that dreaming of flying means that you're subconsciously dreaming about sex. :eyes: (Or just sexual pleasure in general)
AutumnPocky Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Student General Artist
O-oh my... :iconicameplz:
:iconunknownmarksman115:
Unknownmarksman115 Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I had a dream where I found my OC talking to a talking coconut on top of a pink tank... I really need to stop eating alcoholic chocolates. :P
:iconxannijn:
Xannijn Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Student Filmographer
Alcoholic chocolate sounds like a piece of chocolate with a drinking problem. :B
:iconunknownmarksman115:
Unknownmarksman115 Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
lol
Add a Comment: