You are GOD!!!

You are now in control of everything in the entire universe. You can influence human thoughts, the forces of nature...anything you want to do, you can do it. The power is in your hands.

BUT! There's a cruel twist to this gift of total power.

Your infinite supply of power will only last you 24 hours. After that, you must return to your normal status, with the entire world knowing the full extent of what you have done to this world. I can guarantee you will be congratulated - or punished - accordingly.

What would you do with your 24 hours of endless power? Would you be able to face up to the consequences when the power runs out? Tell me what you'd do.
Comments463
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Take the universe and myself out in one bite!
/(OvvO)/
Fool! You'll kill us all :crying:
I come down from the heavens, all super God-like, a man with beard and long hair and all. Make sure lots of people get to witness it.
When I'm down, I speak:
There is no God!

Then I leave for the skies again.
For the next 24 hours, people be trippin'.
:lmao:
That's possibly the most amazing use of powers I have ever heard of
Provided that I control the entire universe, why care about earth? At the point where I control everything, time is nothing to worry about.

I would first go for a long adventure through the universe, visit unknown worlds and have a look at the wonders they have to offer.

When I am done with this universe, I will try to find out what is beyond.
That sounds like a reasonable use of power :nod:
increase rate of new technology formed worldwide threefold.

sit down world governments and remind them all that we can agree that we would enjoy calm, peaceful lives and that everybody has a right to have one with no war to get in the way.

give the gift of rational, logical, and empathetic thought to extremists around the world. (especially to those with violent/racist/sexist ideals)

legalize weed worldwide.

guarantee the eventually success of interplanetary colonization.

give myself invulnerability and extended youth (i won't age past 25 years old) and have it wear off after 500 years.
Legalising weed would be amazing :nod:
The others are common suggestions. Me, I'd go for world peace :aww:
Stop Cancer, Stop all diseases, feed all the starving children, make poor towns and cities and countries well, create a new species (pokemon...?), Learn about the mysteries of the world, bring back Billy Mays, Stop aids, make a portal of never-ending chocolates, and make all who are morbidly obese lose weight.

...and then have people making lies about me and making false statements that are wrong and making 99% of the human population describe me as a monster with red skin and big horns and eat souls and lives in a dark world where the ugliest f-ckers dwell by the time the day is over.
Make Pokemon real?!? That would be the most amazing thing ever :omg:
maybe... the 7TH GENERATION POKEMON!!!
I would advance modern technology.. and replace a quarter of the population of deer with unicorns :)
:iconbuzzeverywhereplz:
minions , minions everywhere !
I can imagine it, not that I want to :stare:

What would your minions do to our world? :crying:
Fix it after you , humans!
I would make me and my cat and my mom ten years younger.
I would not exist. There is no God.
Well, that's a subtle buzz kill :stare:
I would bring back Michael Jackson.