The most important thing?

when you meet a deviant, what will make you want to look at their gallery the most?( if you haven't seen their deviations yet )
Their avatar, their name, signature or the comments they posted ? :noes:
Comments89
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
oooh this is very great question :) I guess their post and comments and stuff will intrigue me the most, then next will be their username and last avatar. Some usernames spark my interest and can say something about the artist, like mine has madame and people think I am classy :D lol
:XD: Ah, I DID think that you are classy.
And, yup, that's a wise choice! Their comments and posts can tell some parts about their character! :)
p.s:
Sorry for the late reply! :noes:
Ah, I'm not good at English... :D So, I hope you can understand me!
That is fine :) I also reply late to at times :)

lol :D

yes the comments are big thing for me and your right they always say something about the person and your English is fine :)
Mostly what they post, their comments; avatars or names not so much only very few times and signatures I don't even read those.
Ya, I hardly read signatures.
I often pay attention on: comments -> avatar -> username. :D
Yeah, I think it's the same way for me. If they put interesting comments I check their page but sometimes the avatar caught my eye too, very rare for me to look at someones page because of their username though.
The avatar sometimes hints as to their art style, like in the case of :iconaeolus06: :icontracyjb: and :iconscargut-the-gutless:.
Then there are people like me who can't draw well, so we use whatever we can find.
wow...these guys avatars are amazing! I will check out their gallery.
I see you are a writer... By the way, I like that fire-ring picture!
Thank you! Should I ever get a working scanner, I hope to do more modeling. I'm not so good at organics just yet, but object modeling I've got pretty good.
That sounds great! :) Hope to see more artwork from you!
Avatar, name, comments, signature.
Comments, name, avatar, signature.
Comment and the second thing to look at would be the avatar :3
Depends on if I'm browsing or on the forums. Obviously searching for something and stumbling into someone's good art is a good way to get me looking through their gallery.

Otherwise, if their remarks on the forum hint at them being more inclined to actually make art instead of derping around here like I often do... :icongarfieldderpplz:
I look through every gallery of everyone I come across on dA.
I love art like ste2k9 loves K.F.C.
You say it like any one on here has anything worth viewing.

:icongagahaaplz:
You couldn't be more wrong. This is where it's at.
:iconbitchpleaseplz: this [link] is real art.
View all replies
For me it's pretty much a mixture of three; the avatar, what they say and also their name. If I like the sounds of the user, I will go over to their profile and browse their gallery.
Their avatar and the stuff they say.