Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 394

What sort of things do you collect?

:iconnorthgun:
Northgun Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
I was just wondering what sort of things other people love to collect. I personally collect coins and have a rather large collection of them. My wife collects pokemon plushies and I got her into collecting coins (she collects mostly toned coins). So what do ya collect?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcatmaniac8x:
Catmaniac8x Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hats

Seriously if I had the money I would just randomly buy hats

and not just baseball/trucker ones..more like the cabbie hats and the fedoras that don't have the tiny brims on them. My head's too big for the more available ones anyway.
:iconrawheadhain:
RawheadHain Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2013
collect recipes
used to collect twisty ties and make little figures or sculptures with 'em, but i ran out of ideas so i stopped
:icondonworld:
donworld Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013
and feathers.
I also used to collect bottles but I only kept an old coca cola bottle and threw the rest away
oh and rocks/fossils I buy or find on my trips to the mountains.beach
coins
stamps
dragon figurines
cars etc
business cards
tissue papers from restaurants and places i been
:icondwarfeater:
dwarfeater Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013  Hobbyist
Elephant nipples.
:iconczechbiohazard:
CzechBiohazard Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I like to collect the corpses of sexy female hookers that I have strangled to death. :trollface:
:iconippotsk:
ippotsk Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I used to collect insects like crickets and grasshoppers when I was in elementary. There's just something about them I find intriguing... :iconryojidaisyplz:
:iconnorthgun:
Northgun Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2013
I know quite a few people that either were or still r into collecting insects. Did u collect em and release them or did u put them in something to preserve them?
:iconippotsk:
ippotsk Featured By Owner Mar 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Haha, I collect and release. Since I have no interest in preserved specimens. /brick'd
And because I find it much more interesting to observe them alive, moving, eating, interacting and whatnot.
Add a Comment: