Things that piss you off

What things grind your gears? May it be big or small, what angers you? 
Rant hour. 

:lol:
:rage:
Comments464
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
-People who don't pick up after their dogs.
-People who smokes in public places.
basically inconsiderate people in general.
People who chew food with their mouths open. I normally don't care about table etiquette, but that smacking sound just enrages me to no end! Its even worse when they talk while chewing food. Or show you the chewed up food in their mouths. I never met anyone who isn't under 12 years old of age who does that, but still. Its disgusting.
Bad drivers. Once I was cut off in traffic, and the guy who cute me off stayed in front of me the entire way home. He actually pulled into my driveway too! I guess he though I was following him, but it was an experience to say the least.

Anyway, yeah. Bad drivers annoy the crap out of me.
Annoying 6th graders......
Hmm... people who insult my intelligence, because I'm clever. Racist, homophobic or sexist people. People who try to force their opinion on me, people who don't listen when I'm talking, attention-seeking people. And then weird things like rulers and pens not being lined up properly, crowded places, books not being put in order of size and so on.

OH AND PEOPLE. XD
My siblings - they know exactly how to push my buttons.
When I'm woken up way too early.
Racist and judgemental people.
people who just never seem to grow up. and people who play the 'yes, but...' game where no solution to their problem will suffice and they just wanted prove that there is no solution so they can feel like the world's against them...
People doing 3 months worth of shopping 2 days before Christmas.......C'MON PEOPLE..THE SHOP WILL OPEN AGAIN.......once dumped a trolley in a supermarket aisle as everyone else seemed to have 3 overflowing trolleys with them and it would have taken me 2 hours at the check-outs.
People who get on an escalator and immediately lose the ability to walk.
Too many to name. But there are the good things too.
Being stared at, when people talk about me ESPECIALLY when I'm sitting/standing near them.
People are incapable of making decisions!
People who spit, People with perfectly functioning legs riding elevators, Homophobic people and Racists, Unhygienic people, Loud cars that should not be loud, smoke in my face, People who only know swear words in one or two other languages and use them often, .....however I do like a good book and long walks on the beach. :meow:
Selfishness, ignorance, purposeful stupidity, not paying attention and the refusal/incapability to admitting being in the wrong even when it's apparent to everyone.
people who think they are the best in something ...
People who think that daytime television/ game shows are good. Seriously, get Netficks or something
aah but what about pointless... it's just so pointless
Agree. The money is really low on them as well.
i do kinda like that though, it attracts particular type of people, rather than the snobs that used to turn up on tarrants millionaire thing. also pointless is about the only thing i will watch when i go to a house with a tv, that and film4.
:lol: Yeah, I avoid most TV for that reason.
When people make fun of me. ._.
When a lesson is going on or there is a work period during the school day when suddenly the annoying social girls break into song and start yelling to their friends when everyone else is listening or working. Also when they backsass teachers when they are trying to discipline them. I really hate how some people are stuck-up sometimes. -.-

Oh, and when people distract me when I'm focused on work or just in deep thought. Goodbye concentration~