**** you

How often do you indulge in swearing? Do you swear more as you get older, or is it the opposite? 

Favorite swear word, anyone? :heart:

My favorite swear word has to be "Fuck", in so many ways. I say, "The fuck...?" quite often. I don't swear around people I don't like, as a rule. 

What about you?
Comments519
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't swear...if I did, it would be on accident.

I don't let it become a habit
I swore like a sailor once I learned them in fifth grade. Then I realized how dumb it sounded to say them so often and it gradually died down to the point where some of my new friends were convinced that I don't swear at all. I'd have to say the one I use the most is bullshit, mainly because me and my friends bullshit all our assignments at the last minute.
I swear a lot when I play videogames, except from that I can't say I swear that much.

Favorite swear word, hmm.. Norwegian anyone? :p Fitte!
You should hear me when I am playing video games. I swear like a trooper when I am playing them.

when I am with my parents I don't swear.
One of my obsessive-compulsive tendencies is an aversion to strong lanuage. This makes writing stories tricky at times because the characters do not always have such misgivings. It's not so bad in a comedic setting, though, because I can work self-censorship in as part of a gag.
Jizzmob. It really rolls off the tongue and adds a nice finishing touch to swearing at someone.
With a cool accent, it'd sound great! With mine, it sounds odd. :D
3 way tie between "cunt" "fuck" and "shit".
what can i say? i'm a fan of the classics.
the only true classics are the biblical ones, such as damn and hell
aaannnnnddddddd what
can't go wrong with them.
I swear quite often in my head, actually, quite doesn't even suit the description, but not so much in speech, even if I try. The cat's always got my tongue when I try to be a badass and curse. :B
Although, I have had most ease saying "bitch". :iconlikeasirplz:
Swearing is an art form.
It is, indeed. Some are good artist, some are bad.
I swear when I'm pissed. Yesterday my browser started bugging so I freaked out and a lot of swear words came out accidentally..
I use "fuck" and "shit" in English very often too but not when I'm angry, just like a habit.
I swear like a sailor at home.