Details

Closed to new replies
February 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 518

**** you

:iconnosugarjustanger:
How often do you indulge in swearing? Do you swear more as you get older, or is it the opposite? 

Favorite swear word, anyone? :heart:

My favorite swear word has to be "Fuck", in so many ways. I say, "The fuck...?" quite often. I don't swear around people I don't like, as a rule. 

What about you?

Devious Comments

:iconfuyuko7:
Fuyuko7 Mar 17, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I don't swear...if I did, it would be on accident.

I don't let it become a habit
:iconhopelesspandora:
HopelessPandora Mar 16, 2013  Student General Artist
I swore like a sailor once I learned them in fifth grade. Then I realized how dumb it sounded to say them so often and it gradually died down to the point where some of my new friends were convinced that I don't swear at all. I'd have to say the one I use the most is bullshit, mainly because me and my friends bullshit all our assignments at the last minute.
:iconnecrocoitus:
I swear a lot when I play videogames, except from that I can't say I swear that much.

Favorite swear word, hmm.. Norwegian anyone? :p Fitte!
:iconhoggys2much:
hoggys2much Mar 15, 2013
You should hear me when I am playing video games. I swear like a trooper when I am playing them.

when I am with my parents I don't swear.
:iconjphyper:
One of my obsessive-compulsive tendencies is an aversion to strong lanuage. This makes writing stories tricky at times because the characters do not always have such misgivings. It's not so bad in a comedic setting, though, because I can work self-censorship in as part of a gag.
:iconkightster:
Jizzmob. It really rolls off the tongue and adds a nice finishing touch to swearing at someone.
:iconnosugarjustanger:
With a cool accent, it'd sound great! With mine, it sounds odd. :D
:iconvelvetfish:
VelvetFish Feb 22, 2013  Student Filmographer
3 way tie between "cunt" "fuck" and "shit".
:iconvelvetfish:
VelvetFish Mar 15, 2013  Student Filmographer
what can i say? i'm a fan of the classics.
Add a Comment: