Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Going Bald to Conquer Childhood Cancer

:icontaksart:
TaksArt Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Raised so far: $92 of $1000

Watch the Video

More than 160,000 kids are diagnosed with cancer each year, and 1 in 5 diagnosed will not survive. Childhood cancer takes the lives of more children in the U.S. and Canada, than any other disease. In fact, more than many other childhood diseases combined.

On March 10, 2013, i will be shaving my head! With my bald head I will stand in solidarity with children fighting cancer, but more importantly I will have raised money to find cures.

St. Baldrick's is proof that one person, one dollar can make a difference in the fight against childhood cancer. Please make a donation on my head, to help me reach my personal goal of $1000.00, and watch me "shave the way to conquer kid's cancer!" Your gift will give hope to infants, children, teens and young adults fighting childhood cancers. So when I ask for your support, I'm really asking you to support these kids.

Click to Donate, or simply follow my progress!

Want to join an event like this? Check out the site as well. St Baldrick's holds events all over the country!
Want to help out, but can't donate? Why not share the link, and spread the awareness? :)

Devious Comments

:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Feb 8, 2013  Student General Artist
Forum threads must encourage discussion, this would be better suited to your journal. =)
:lock: FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
:iconlittlefishey:
Congratulations. 

I'm having my head shaved tomorrow, but that's mostly because I've had a massive head injury and they've fucked up my hair with glue and scissors. 

I'm sorry for your injury, and the pain of having to get your head shaved because of glue o_o That sucks.
on the bright side, hair grows back...and that awkward stage where it's just coming back in, it tends to be irresistibly soft...

hope your recovery has gone well!
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Your Journal must get so lonely.
Nope. :) it's a journal. it has no feelings.
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
That's not a very nice attitude to have towards you Journal. :(
well, in all fairness, My journal is a foul mouthed whore at times. Probably deserving of my attitude...
Add a Comment: