Worst place to be caught in a zombie apocalypse

If you found yourself thrust into the middle of a zombie apocalypse, where would you least like to be at the start of the outbreak? In a city? In an underground research facility? At home, where the first zombies you meet are your parents? Tell me your greatest zombie fears.
Comments164
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The Dubai Tower, hundreds of floors, a few weapons from dead security gaurds and a shit load of floors.
At home while I'm gaming. A bomb could drop and I wouldn't even notice.
I would hate to be in the bathroom in the middle of a long shit. That would just be inconvenient.
The mall....or the country.
If the zombie apocalypse happened and you weren't going to survive the first day of it, where would you want to be in your last moments of sweet life?
The worst place to be during a Zombie apacalypse? ANYWHERE!!!!!!!
Waiting for a bus that will never come in the middle of the night. The. Horror.
In a hallway with no windows
Pole dancing. Nothing worse than an unappreciative audience. 
A mall would be a huge double-edged sword for that one. Plus side: you can go to your local sporting goods store for weapons. Bad side: you're surrounded by zombies from the very start!
Somewhere where there's likely to be a shit ton of zombies. Like at school. :stare:

I have to be able to collect my zombie slaying chainsaw from the secret basement in my room. :icongrinstareplz:
In my bedroom.

Yikes.
I read a whole bunch of shit about whether a zombie outbreak could actually occur. Apparently there are a lot of ways it could happen. Even society's conventional view on it is possible. But the "zombies" so called wouldn't discriminate against people who weren't zombified, plus it would be quite hard to become infected if there were a real outbreak. And the likelihood of it ever happening is very, very, very small. Either way I'd hate to be in a city, or mall or any place where there's a lot of people.
while having sex, where the zombie is the one in my bed :stare:
Watch out for Zombie AIDS!
A barbecue sauce factory.
at the bathroom with me pooping. lol
At work, because I work in a mall and feel like the zombie apocalypse has already hit some days.

When mallwalkers see me enter the store upwards of an hour before opening, they will smear themselves against the gate and stare in at me, like a scene in the original Dawn of the Dead. I have many stories to illustrate why I already feel like I am in the middle of a zombie apocalypse when I am here, but will summarise it by this realisation: customers are like zombies. Take out one and there are a dozen more who want to eat you alive in their neverending hunt for "baaarrrggaaaiiinnssss!!!!!"