I happen to like duck face

Yeah I don't give a shit if I'm clogging up your forum with irrelevant ramblings there's plenty more where this is coming from. Next I'm gonna tell you guys how I can't find a good desk that isn't made of cruddy MDF in this town or how I'm venturing away from honey toast to try peanut butter with a generous serving of margarine to go with it.

There is totally nothing wrong with duck face, sure some girls take it too far and look like they're blowing raspberries but when used in the right manner it brings out the lips, making them look more succulent.

I even like duck face more than lip biteYEAH THAT'S RIGHT COME AT ME BRO
Comments124
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I... I can't make the duck face. The way my lips/face is shaped, I seriously can not make the duckface. Probably because my upper lip is too thin. :iconlazypoolplz:
I still respect you
And I respect you for respecting my duck-face-disabilities. :iconwoahplz:
Im a female, and i totally agree! Not those who seriously overreact with the duck-face, but just to make tem look a bit larger.
You like duck faces? Must be one of those guys that takes mirror pics, puffing out yer lips, lifting your shirt to expose your washboard abs.. Figures. INTO THE BIN WITH YOU!
Nope white and nerdy, arms equiv to a pringle can
So what do you like about the duckface? It looks about as sexy as this.. [link]

And it's not like the smartest girls do it...
It's abused, a majority of the time it's applied it's misused by exaggerating it too much. When done correctly it just looks like a girl puckering her lips to give that juicy effect, I like it.
When done correctly? So, when the moon hangs 67 degrees to the right of the Eiffel Tower, meanwhile 2 commercials play at the same time in different channels and every single car in New York City honks at once, all on a Thursday the 16th at 5:37 PM Mountain time?
Opinions bro I gave you mine that's it
Is this what you mean by succulent? :la:
[link]
View all replies
must be pretty tough living knowin there's people out there with different opinions
keep on truckin on
Because duck face is originated from something ,silly !
:iconkratosplz: Killed the gods. You're next.

:iconspartaplz: wants in on the action.

:icondalailamaplz: Making an exception to his daily life and taking the time to help the other two.

:iconladygagaplz: following along to watch for fun.

:iconforrestgumpplz: doesn't know what's happening, just follows the crowd.

:iconkimjongilplz: Is 'ronery' and is looking for you to :iconpelvicthrustplz: you in the duck face.

And both :iconfreemasonsplz: and :iconilluminatiplz: planned it all. Enjoy your doom.
lol random! *holds up spork* ^___^