Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Need a place to stay for the San Diego Comicon?

:iconcryters:
cryters Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
Hi
If you're traveling to the San Diego Comicon in July and need a place to stay, I'm seeking a person to share a twin bed (ie separate beds) B&B in San Diego. Costs will be $100 a day. What I've done is book a room at a B&B close to the venue. Once you send me details of who you are, we can arrange to meet at the B&B. I hope that doesn't sound too vague. I've booked a table for artists alley and will be in SD anyway. Would be nice to defray the cost a bit as well as give someone a helping hand finding accommodation in SD in July (it's pretty expensive, you'll find, so maybe $100 is a bargain). Anyway, get back to me via this email address: cryters@tpg.com.au
Ta
Joe

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconcryters:
cryters Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
Really? That's the sort of person you think visits this site? Maybe in your part of the world but not mine. ANyway, it's also me taking a risk... of being robbed or worse. That's a silly thing to say. Shame on you.
:icondariadzyuba:
DariaDzyuba Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
You're planning rape.
Add a Comment: