Experiment Sleepwalker

:iconmorpheuspls: What if you woke up one day and you were a baby again, and your whole life you have lived so far up til now was just a dream? A dream that you remember clearly to the greatest detail? What if you had to "grow up" again? What would you do?

Would you try to relive life as closely to the one you lived before in your "dream"? Would you try to erase your past memories and live the remainder of your life forgetting everything that happened in the "past"?

Or would you use the knowledge you gained from this "dream", and change the course of your life altogether to do things differently, like a second chance? Or maybe you'd choose to do nothing?

What would you do? Think about it.
Comments4494
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would want to change some things, like choose a different education and avoid certain people, BUT i wouldn't dare cause i might become this totally different person and never get together with my sweetheart. I really like my life the way it is, eventho i had to go through the shitty years to get here. Oh there is one thing i would certainly change. I would never start smoking. Cause quitting is a bitch :-)
I'd be able to rewrite history, make myself better from the dream I lived.
That would be awesome, and you could do it all no doubt.
You got that right. And check this out. You might like it man.
forum.deviantart.com/devart/ge…
I'd be a baby who knows calculus.
I'd be unstoppable.

The main thing I'd do would be to start drawing seriously at a really young age. I'd probably watch a lot of tv too because the shows that were on while I was growing up were the best.
I wouldn't go out of my way to make sure everything else is the same, and I wouldn't try to make everything different either. I'd just live in the moment, like I did the first time.

I could also do something like write the Hunger Games before Suzanne Collins does and become a famous author or somehow prevent 9/11 as a six-year-old. That would be cool too.
O_O You could probably take over the world. And by the time you're like 20, you'd be legendary in all aspects of life. :lol:
I'd do everything pretty much the same, except I wouldn't date anyone in high school. That was 4 years of my life wasted on a douchebag who left me and my family in debt for years :no: 

That and I'd get a head start on drawing seriously. :nod: It would be nice to see where I'd be if it didn't take so long for me to start!
:noes: Aw I'm sorry to hear that. That doesn't sound fun at all.

:la: And that's the spirit, you'd be an art genius at the age of like 4!
I'd live it just the way it is now, because I love my life and everything that has led me to this point...but I swear to goodness I thought I was the only person in this world with that thought in my head. o.o'
:la: Awesome; then you will live your life exactly the same, twice, only you wouldn't be aware of it XD. :lol: Ooh? That is pretty cool.
Frankly, I would love it if this happened. My life until now hasn't been that colorful, I've learned so many things in these 16 years that I have been living. Although I don't regret my life, I would like to start again, and this time, making myself out as a prodigy artist. x)
:XD: I know what you mean, it would be epic to do things over with the experience you have now.
I would keep to myself in school, work harder at my schoolwork, and preserve my youthful beauty. :nod: I would also try to make friends with my teachers rather than my fellow students. However, I wouldn't completely avoid my peers; I would just not become close friends with any of them. Also, I would start seeing a therapist regularly at around age twelve.
:lol: Well that sounds good.
Maybe the possession things would never have started...

Well, as soon as you start changing things, the future will not be what happened in the dream as well as being influenced with the knowledge as well. So then again, you'll be kind of in the dark about what will happen in the future, especially if you totally change who are want to be.

As for me, I'll try to socialize better so I won't be as awkward as I am now... >A< And hope I  recreate some of my favorite OCs (funny how I'm kind of more worried about this...)
:iconthinkingplz: Hmm, that's an interesting way of seeing things from that perspective.
I try to look at things from different points of view and not just stick with one. Also, I consider other people's views on something as well. I try to be more open-minded about things!
do something completely different and see what happens.
If I didn't make all the mistakes I made I wouldn't be the me I am and I am at the best place in my head spirit and body that I have ever been.I could tell stories that people wouldn't believe but I experienced them and they are part of me.I worked hard for that pain and grief and it is mine and the knowledge that has come from it is mine and I would never give that up for anything - not even to right wrongs or some very costly mistakes.
You know that feeling when you get really far into a game and you forget to save it? That's how I'd feel.
>_< Shit!! That is a good and terrifying way of putting it.
I would live my life again in the best way possible, become friends with my best friend earlier, care more about my appearance, and be a little less shy ^^; oh and prevent my grandmother from smoking. So she doesn't pass away like she did :)