Details

Closed to new replies
February 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

We make terrible things

:iconturkevulture:
Lets turn down the sanity meter and enjoy some fun, harmless good old Youtube Poop! :iconyeahplz:
What are your favorite YTPs? Who are some of your favorite directors? (ex: Deepercut, CaptainOhYeah, etc.)

****For those of you that don't know what a YTP (Youtube Poop) is****
Simply put, a Youtube Poop is a video series on Youtube that makes no sense, with individual videos usually using footage from a variety of different shows and movies spliced together, resulting in nonsensical goodness. Example:[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcrimzonlogic:
CrimzonLogic Feb 1, 2013  Student General Artist
Well, I don't really find them funny. But there are a couple that made me laugh. Like this one: [link] I always start laughing when the music starts around the 30 second mark. I don't even think it's that funny, but it just makes me laugh...
:iconlady-xythis:
I generally choose not to devote my limited time to observing things labeled "poops."
Even if they're really, really funny?
:iconbarnowlgurl23:
barnowlgurl23 Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Wow I can't think of one they are all funny
I've seen a couple lousy poops. But any YTP with more than 1 million views is usually funny...*usually*. You just saw a few popular poops I assume?
:iconbarnowlgurl23:
barnowlgurl23 Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I think so
:iconfalseshepherd:
FalseShepherd Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I have a challenge for you to complete if you want me to click that link. Kill the first poster whom replied to you.
Why? Because a "Gangham Style" YTP doesn't exist? I suppose it's worth murdering him for...
:iconfalseshepherd:
FalseShepherd Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
No, no. Not at all. The song is just awfully terrible.
Oh. :D
It's forgettable and bland, so I might go as far as to say it's terrible.
Add a Comment: