Closed to new replies
January 31, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 89

Snail Mail

:iconneed-ta-learn:
need-ta-learn Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
How many of you guys still exchange letters by snail mail? As in, no online correspondence, just good old pen and paper?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsilber-englein:
silber-englein Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I send cards and letters via snail mail to my fiancÚ :D
:iconnishi:
nishi Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013
Been meaning to write a military pal I feel awwwwwful
:iconvisionoftheworld:
VISIONOFTHEWORLD Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
You're asking people online if they don't correspond online. I'll try to answer this as soon as I can resolve the paradox...
need-ta-learn Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
Objection! :iconobjectionplz:
I never asked anyone if the didn't correspond online.
I only asked if people still corresponded with pen and paper.
Those two can coexist, you know.
:iconabbreviated-silence:
Abbreviated-Silence Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
I write letters to my friends in other states all the time. (: We used to write weekly, but we all got too busy for that, so now we send each other random prizes when we have the time. :P
My friend Tiff got some purple chop sticks from me last year, and another friend is getting a coffee cup soon (alright, so that's technically already hers, but at least it'll come with a letter, right?) And she sent me a heart made of tin foil recently. :P

I've always preferred writing letters, because it seems more personal than just typing up a message and hitting SEND. Plus, you can draw all over letters, and who doesn't love that?
need-ta-learn Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
Letters have this sentimental feel to them.That's why I love them! You're right about the little prizes. Most of the time,when I'm busy, I stick a few stickers into the envelope with the letter~
:iconabbreviated-silence:
Abbreviated-Silence Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
I usually include stickers, too. :)
:iconvargson:
Vargson Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Since German mail is about as reliable as a bomb-shelter made of jello, no, I don't.
:iconjzlobo:
JZLobo Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I write letters to my grandmother in another state, does that count?
need-ta-learn Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
Yes. Yes it does.
Add a Comment: