Eating Out

1. Do you have a favorite restaurant?
2. How do you like to eat out?
3. Any favorite cuisine?
4. How often do you do it?
5. Any particular restaurant you'd really like to try?

Me:

1. Yes. L'huitre et Demie, 78 Rue Mouffetard, Paris. Haven't been there for ages.
2. With company.
3. French and japanese.
4. On a weekly basis.
5. Many. But let's just say Petrus in London.
Comments351
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Generally, I would just like standard American food, club sandwiches, steaks, chicken fingers, yeast rolls, etc. so an O'Charley's is my favorite spot =D (It's also the place where I had my first and only date :shh:)

How? Well, with friends or family.

3. Any favorite cuisine?
Chinese! Chinese is awesome :drool:

Well, ever since my family getting hit by the recession and college expenses my family's been cutting back, so I usually don't eat out for months at a time =(

Tried most of everything that has caught my interest, but now that you mention it, IHOP!

Wow, I didn't know the French had a cuisine :XD: (Well, of course)--but usually you only hear of Italian food in terms of popular European cuisine, so...what's it like? :eager:
#1: That's great! There's always something about places connected to good memories - and what could be better than the place you met your Love?! That will always be special! :highfive:

The french cuisine has been considered the european "state of the art" for a long time - as other cuisines, it varies a lot ofc. - from uncomplicated, rustic dishes to what is referred to as haute cuisine. Describing it would be complicated, since it covers a lot, but generally speaking, the french are considered the most innovative and sophisticated when it comes to high end dining experiences. Why not try [link] - I've had the privilege of tasting it, and it IS good! :-)
1. Yes, Sambucas at willington quay in north tyneside
2. well i prefer to eat out sat down and waited on
3. italian
4. every few weeks
5. I wouldnt mind trying that resteraunt at the top of the burg khalif hotel in dubai!
#2: :#1:
#5: I've heard it's quite good...! :nod:
#2 he he !!
#5 so have i
Syringa Sushi Bar.

With my boyfriend or close friends.

3. Any favorite cuisine?
Asian/sushi

I try to cut back as much as possible since I make a lot of meals at home but since I've been earning a decent amount of money, every other week at a new place.

There is this Thai place that I've been dying to try but its pretty spendy.
Asian cuisine - YAY! I love it too :-)

It's nice to be able to go to restaurants when you want to, but it can also end up being expensive... :lol:
1. Yes. There is this Sushi Bar that has the cheapest prices in town and has the BEST Shrimp Tempura Roll EVER. *drooling* There's also that one Italian place, but I'd rather go to the next question.
2. Not that often.
3. ...? (IDK)
4. I don't do ? a lot, I have to eat you know. XD
5. Probably a french one, but the prices there are TOO DAMN HIGH. :icontoodamnhighplz:
I just really want to know what a crepe tastes like.
Sushi is great! :squee:

A crêpe could be a lot of things, and doesn't have to be that expensive; basically it's a thin pancake (I guess you knew that) with a filling of some sort. Personally I'm very fond of pancakes, so I can recommend that you try it! :-)
Oh, I do like pancakes so when I get the chance I'll try it!

And yes, it is ^v^
HA! I just realize that today is known as Pancake Tuesday...! :lol:
REALLY?! I'M MAKING SOME!!
PANCAKE PARTYYYYYYY!!!!
Oh I remember: I really wanna try Bruxie. It's a place in Orange County that has waffle sandwiches.
:#1: What's the filling? Ice cream would be my guess...
Lots of things! There's a burger, fried chicken, pastrami and a lot more. There are also sweet fillings.
I would actually travel far to order a Pastrami Waffle - :w00t:
Here's the full menu: [link]

I really want the fried chicken one...
That looks awesome!!! :boogie:

Bruxie Burger and then Lemon Cream and Berries for me, plz!

Thinking about it, why would waffles be any stranger than pancakes when it comes to fillings that are not sweet... :-)
I have multiple favorites. They tend to be places that serve burgers and/or bbq, but one of my favorites has this really good chicken in a whiskey apple sauce with garlic cheese bread...
With my friends
3. Any favorite cuisine?
BBQ and Italian... not at the same time, though!
Way too much. I went to 2 different restaurants both this week and last week. But it really depends on what my family or friends are up to...
Well, there are restaurants I haven't been to in a while that I'd really like to go to again. Like Buffalo Wild Wings, and Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.
That fav of yours sounds very special - and delicious! :drool: I can imagine that the combination of whiskey and apple works quite well.
It's so good... :drool:
1. Wasabi, Sushi Bar
2. With friends. having a laugh and fun.
3. Italian or Sushi
4. Not often enough
5. not any in specfic. bu wouldnt mind going to like a really expensive multi star place.