1. Do you have a favorite restaurant? Generally, I would just like standard American food, club sandwiches, steaks, chicken fingers, yeast rolls, etc. so an O'Charley's is my favorite spot (It's also the place where I had my first and only date )
2. How do you like to eat out? How? Well, with friends or family.
3. Any favorite cuisine? Chinese! Chinese is awesome
4. How often do you do it? Well, ever since my family getting hit by the recession and college expenses my family's been cutting back, so I usually don't eat out for months at a time
5. Any particular restaurant you'd really like to try? Tried most of everything that has caught my interest, but now that you mention it, IHOP!
Wow, I didn't know the French had a cuisine (Well, of course)--but usually you only hear of Italian food in terms of popular European cuisine, so...what's it like?
#1: That's great! There's always something about places connected to good memories - and what could be better than the place you met your Love?! That will always be special!
The french cuisine has been considered the european "state of the art" for a long time - as other cuisines, it varies a lot ofc. - from uncomplicated, rustic dishes to what is referred to as haute cuisine. Describing it would be complicated, since it covers a lot, but generally speaking, the french are considered the most innovative and sophisticated when it comes to high end dining experiences. Why not try [link] - I've had the privilege of tasting it, and it IS good!
1. Yes, Sambucas at willington quay in north tyneside 2. well i prefer to eat out sat down and waited on 3. italian 4. every few weeks 5. I wouldnt mind trying that resteraunt at the top of the burg khalif hotel in dubai!
1. Yes. There is this Sushi Bar that has the cheapest prices in town and has the BEST Shrimp Tempura Roll EVER. *drooling* There's also that one Italian place, but I'd rather go to the next question. 2. Not that often. 3. ...? (IDK) 4. I don't do ? a lot, I have to eat you know. XD 5. Probably a french one, but the prices there are TOO DAMN HIGH. I just really want to know what a crepe tastes like.
A crÍpe could be a lot of things, and doesn't have to be that expensive; basically it's a thin pancake (I guess you knew that) with a filling of some sort. Personally I'm very fond of pancakes, so I can recommend that you try it!
1. Do you have a favorite restaurant? I have multiple favorites. They tend to be places that serve burgers and/or bbq, but one of my favorites has this really good chicken in a whiskey apple sauce with garlic cheese bread... 2. How do you like to eat out? With my friends 3. Any favorite cuisine? BBQ and Italian... not at the same time, though! 4. How often do you do it? Way too much. I went to 2 different restaurants both this week and last week. But it really depends on what my family or friends are up to... 5. Any particular restaurant you'd really like to try? Well, there are restaurants I haven't been to in a while that I'd really like to go to again. Like Buffalo Wild Wings, and Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.
Everyone thought of pussy at that title. Including me.
*clears throat* Anyway...
1. The food court. Lil' bit of everything. x3 2. With a group of people I am familiar with, so we can order different kinds of food and share, or by myself, so I get leftovers. 3. Chinese. So many dishes...also the table is round and it spins. 4. Very rarely. Maybe once a month. 5. Went to this Hawaiian restaurant once, I wanna go back and try another dish. The first one was so tasty.
1. Taste of Heaven, in Chicago. They have the best caramel apple french toast ever. I gained many the pound eating that plate of deliciousness in graduate school. 2. With friends or dates. 3. Vietnamese, Japanese, Italian, French, and Mexican 4. At least once a week. 5. I'd love to go to Odd Duck here in Milwaukee, but have never found the time. One day.
1. I narrowed it down to three. Which Wich (Salad, meet sandwich. Sandwich, meet salad.), Freddy's steakburgers and frozen custards (best fries, ice cream, and burgers) or DK Sushi (amazing sushi and generous host with wonderful dessert sushi) 2. With friends and family, it's kinda weird eating out alone, unless it's coffee. 3. Indian, American, Sushi 4. about once a month-ish 5. a gluten-free/Paleo bakery I really miss pound cake.
It is. Seriously, Which Wich you can turn any sandwich option into a salad or lettuce wrap and they don't skimp on the meat or 'fillings'. Freddy's, their shoestring fries crisp, delicious, never soggy (can't stand soggy fries). DK Sushi is an hour's drive for me but it's worth it just for their tropical roll; fabulous stuff, Apple, pineapple, avocado, rolled in sushi rice topped with mango and strawberries so so so good.
I have very pan-global tastes when it comes to food. I really have to have good taste since I can't eat a lot of breads and grains.
1. Do you have a favorite restaurant? Tai-Fu Buffet 2. How do you like to eat out? With friends 3. Any favorite cuisine? Sushi, crab rangoon won-tons, and their crab meat and chicken dish 4. How often do you do it? Not very often 5. Any particular restaurant you'd really like to try? Sakura's Japanese restaurant