1. Do you have a favorite restaurant? Generally, I would just like standard American food, club sandwiches, steaks, chicken fingers, yeast rolls, etc. so an O'Charley's is my favorite spot (It's also the place where I had my first and only date )
2. How do you like to eat out? How? Well, with friends or family.
3. Any favorite cuisine? Chinese! Chinese is awesome
4. How often do you do it? Well, ever since my family getting hit by the recession and college expenses my family's been cutting back, so I usually don't eat out for months at a time
5. Any particular restaurant you'd really like to try? Tried most of everything that has caught my interest, but now that you mention it, IHOP!
Wow, I didn't know the French had a cuisine (Well, of course)--but usually you only hear of Italian food in terms of popular European cuisine, so...what's it like?
#1: That's great! There's always something about places connected to good memories - and what could be better than the place you met your Love?! That will always be special!
The french cuisine has been considered the european "state of the art" for a long time - as other cuisines, it varies a lot ofc. - from uncomplicated, rustic dishes to what is referred to as haute cuisine. Describing it would be complicated, since it covers a lot, but generally speaking, the french are considered the most innovative and sophisticated when it comes to high end dining experiences. Why not try [link] - I've had the privilege of tasting it, and it IS good!
1. Yes, Sambucas at willington quay in north tyneside 2. well i prefer to eat out sat down and waited on 3. italian 4. every few weeks 5. I wouldnt mind trying that resteraunt at the top of the burg khalif hotel in dubai!
1. Yes. There is this Sushi Bar that has the cheapest prices in town and has the BEST Shrimp Tempura Roll EVER. *drooling* There's also that one Italian place, but I'd rather go to the next question. 2. Not that often. 3. ...? (IDK) 4. I don't do ? a lot, I have to eat you know. XD 5. Probably a french one, but the prices there are TOO DAMN HIGH. I just really want to know what a crepe tastes like.
A crÍpe could be a lot of things, and doesn't have to be that expensive; basically it's a thin pancake (I guess you knew that) with a filling of some sort. Personally I'm very fond of pancakes, so I can recommend that you try it!