Usernames

So tell me how you came up with your username

No. We are not going to do that here. Instead, we're going to play a little game :plotting:

Look at the person who posted below you. What an interesting username they have!
Now tell me; how do you think they came up with it? Tell me its story :icongo-on-plz:

The first person to post gets to make up a tale about my username :eyes:
Now, go! :dummy:
Comments231
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
They have purple eyes, and like to draw things as codes to people.

Give me a break, it's way past my normal bed time :grump:
Jiazumi is a girl from Japan. She is quite good at art. :shrug:
He has a strange skunk fetish ever since he got sprayed on by one as a child.
Has plenty of long-term disabilities.
=Operia .. hmm. 2 sugestions! 1: Thought it just was a cute name. 2: She sold her soul to the devil, got it back by sacrifacing a cow, played lotto, lost and did heavy drugs, woke up with Operia tattoo on her forhead...
Ha! I love Option 2 :giggle:
=XPaintTheStarsX loves painting, and has a keen interest in astronomy
Alternatively, they were with God during the Great Creation of Everything In The World Today orwhateverthehellitscalled and painted the sky with magic
lili-bo-dett...
Lily being possibly a favorite flower? The bo part I'll just put down to lazy spelling and a keen interest in archery ;) and the last part.. you have a trail of debts behind you?
I'm not even sure if any of that will be remotely close but its better than nothing! How do you even pronounce it?
=Operia

Easy. She was watching Opra, okay, and she becomes a fan of her show. Shortly after seeing Opra, she made a deviantart. She was still thinking of Opra and the moment. She decides she will slightly alter the name to create her own. genius!

(No offense intended making this)
I am inspired by Oprah...I can live with that :giggle:
YAWY!! I WAS CLOSE!!! :iconcheerplz:
I'm guessing that you're very neurotic about typing, which is why you're a writer :giggle:
:giggle: Not even a little, but whatever!
Oh well, I tried :giggle:
Wanted to be The Secret of Kells and got emo over not remembering how to spell it :eyes:
Hahaha...ha...yeah I wish :lol:
Changing your username right after I posted that is cheeeeap :stare: at least it's still in your signature :lol:
CRAP! I totally forgot about my signature :-X
Now I have to write a new creepy stalkerish poem :iconwhywouldyoudothatplz:

And for the record, I was going to change it regardless of your influence :eyes:
He knows everything there is to be known about the colour red
Not really, and I'm a she. You're way off, I only know five and a half things about the color red. :ohnoes:
The first thing is that it is called red. Second is that written backwards it spells "der", and that is one letter short of a derp. Third is that red apples are sweeter than green. I don't remember the rest, something about bunnies?
Sorry :noes:
Still, I like to think I was on the right track :eyes: