Help me take down this Art Thief

Hello. I would just like to inform everyone that this user, [link] has been stealing some of my works and apparently others' artworks were stole too. Can someone help me take down this user? I'm really depressed about this, to think that someone will do this kind of thing.
The works that she stole from me:
[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
See FAQ #155: How do I report a deviation which I think breaks the rules? :) If it is your own copyright that was infringed, please file a DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice about those. If anyone else's copyright was infringed too, let them know about it so they can do the same.

Please don't post this publicly as it only encourages harassment and thus complicates the situation further, so it'll take longer for dA to deal with this and this is the opposite of what you want :(  In the future when you need help with deviantART, please see our Need Help? thread as stated in FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums? :)

Thread locked :lock:
Hah! Didn't we already go through something similar with a user with a veeerry similar username? :lol: Even the Johnny Depp-drawing is the same! This user has a history of stealing artwork and then offering whiny pity-posts as "evidence" that she made them. Report the bitch.
How do I report the user?
Scroll down to "Statistics" on the right side of the screen, under there should be a link "Report this deviation". But as said above, this person has stolen stuff before and just doesn't know when to quit.
Thanks. I've just reported her. I'm seriously pissed off right now.
Go to their stolen deviation/s. On the right you will see a button that says 'report deviation'. You might have to scroll down a bit. Click it and provdie all the relevant information. It is pretty blatant art theft so I'm assuming it will get taken down eventually. Not necessarily quickly, but this won't get it dealt with any sooner...
Report. If its your work DA will take it down.
How do I report the user?