In my crystal ball, I see....

Not sure if I'm in the right forum...

Okay so I don't have a crystal ball. But I do have cards. More information here:
The art of divination - readings at request

The art of divination - learn what your future holds

Disclaimer: I do not claim to be "psychic" or that divination is an exact science. These readings do not provide answers and are not meant to make decisions for you. They are only a means to helping you understand yourself, and providing more insight and clarity to help you with your decision-making. (More information about the art of divination below.) I am just providing a service for people who are interested. I do not force anyone into a reading. If you do not believe in the occult, then just don't comment. No put downs, please. I recently came across a deck of Maya wisdom cards. These are kind of like tarot cards - used to find answers to questions. My ability at reading them is actually pretty decent, considering I've practised with other types of cards before. I have done a number of personal readings (myself) to do with the present and the cards creeped me out, they were so true....and I had trou

Some of you may remember that a while ago, I had started a thread where I will generate a random fortune for you.

Well now, I'm going to actually try and divine your future!

The first 10 people who comment here, I will do a reading for you for free. Just tell me what you want to know, and I'll see what the cards hold.

And hey, if you don't believe in divination, here's this:

JUST DON'T COMMENT!

It's that simple!

:icontealdeerplz: Tarot readings for first 10 people. No haters please.
Comments53
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I hold the utmost faith in my quest, but I am nonetheless curious in what you believe the future holds for me.
I await good tidings.
Do me I love fortunes
Oops I don't know if I'm too late to get my fortune read for free I and I didn't see the note that says after the first 10 people have to pay sorry^^;
Can you find my Yo-Yo?

I have looked everywhere!
It's at the end of that ball of string.
I al well away of what it looks like, I just want a physical location. I lost it!
It's in my top drawer.
It's under the sofa.
Somebody got the courage the cowardly dog reference.
If you do ever happen to have a crystal ball, then I'd suggest getting to the clap clinic. That would be some crazy arse sexual disease.
I don't have tarot cards, but I do have 8 divining cards that I once used to read fortunes for a few of my friends once. They got a small kick out of it, and I'm sure I could still do it if anyone asked me.

Basically, I take a random 5 out of the eight and place them like so: one in the center, one above, one below, one to the left, and one to the right. The top and bottom represent persons involved, the center represents the present, the left represents the past, and the right, the future.

I don't really believe in that sort of thing, but it's a small bit of entertainment, I suppose. I don't mean to offend: I'd be a nice diversion to see if you could read me.
I guess i'm a little late.
Do me , wise man.
Curiosity mostly, but what position(s) would you like to use should they decide to 'do' you?
Thats what she said.
I bet she did, I hear she has committed the whole Karma Sutra to memory, too. Have fun with that.
Try me. I don't have a specific question in mind, but how about just a general overview?
Now is the time to make a move. You know exactly what it is you want to do, so what are you waiting for? Get on with it! If you don't move now, the chance will pass you by - or, you may even be swept away and won't have any idea where you'll end up. You know the path you want to take. Make sure you get there.
Fuck you, gypsy.
I apologise for the above remark. It was rude, unnecessarily so. I have a problem with New Age gimmickry and simply lost patience. Again, I apologise but I am only human and will make mistakes of conscience.
You could've been at least more specific, you know. Gosh, I was expecting you to ask me a question or something.

There is a rare opportunity present, symbolised by the rare white-tailed deer. And exactly like the deer, this is a fleeting opportunity. You have a brief moment to make up your mind - do you want to take on this opportunity or let it pass? Hesitation, uncertainty, or lack of confidence will hinder you and so you need to make up your mind now about what you want before this opportunity arises.
This card also has another meaning, an indicator of sexuality. hehehe maybe there's someone special? Whatever the case, as I have stated before, you're not given much time to think about it. Decide what type of relationship is fulfilling for you - when the time comes, you may only have a moment to make up your mind.