January 25, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 52

In my crystal ball, I see....

:iconmystichuntress:
mystichuntress Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Not sure if I'm in the right forum...

Okay so I don't have a crystal ball. But I do have cards. More information here:
The art of divination - readings at request

The art of divination - learn what your future holds

Disclaimer: I do not claim to be "psychic" or that divination is an exact science. These readings do not provide answers and are not meant to make decisions for you. They are only a means to helping you understand yourself, and providing more insight and clarity to help you with your decision-making. (More information about the art of divination below.) I am just providing a service for people who are interested. I do not force anyone into a reading. If you do not believe in the occult, then just don't comment. No put downs, please. I recently came across a deck of Maya wisdom cards. These are kind of like tarot cards - used to find answers to questions. My ability at reading them is actually pretty decent, considering I've practised with other types of cards before. I have done a number of personal readings (myself) to do with the present and the cards creeped me out, they were so true....and I had trou

Some of you may remember that a while ago, I had started a thread where I will generate a random fortune for you.

Well now, I'm going to actually try and divine your future!

The first 10 people who comment here, I will do a reading for you for free. Just tell me what you want to know, and I'll see what the cards hold.

And hey, if you don't believe in divination, here's this:

JUST DON'T COMMENT!

It's that simple!

:icontealdeerplz: Tarot readings for first 10 people. No haters please.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsolaireplz:
I hold the utmost faith in my quest, but I am nonetheless curious in what you believe the future holds for me.
I await good tidings.
:iconbarnowlgurl23:
barnowlgurl23 Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Do me I love fortunes
:iconbarnowlgurl23:
barnowlgurl23 Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oops I don't know if I'm too late to get my fortune read for free I and I didn't see the note that says after the first 10 people have to pay sorry^^;
:iconrobstrand:
Can you find my Yo-Yo?

I have looked everywhere!
:iconbabykittypie:
BabyKittypie Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's at the end of that ball of string.
I al well away of what it looks like, I just want a physical location. I lost it!
:iconbabykittypie:
BabyKittypie Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's in my top drawer.
:iconleapinglela:
LeapingLela Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
It's under the sofa.
Somebody got the courage the cowardly dog reference.
:iconfalseshepherd:
FalseShepherd Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
If you do ever happen to have a crystal ball, then I'd suggest getting to the clap clinic. That would be some crazy arse sexual disease.
Add a Comment: