January 25, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 52

In my crystal ball, I see....

:iconmystichuntress:
mystichuntress Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Not sure if I'm in the right forum...

Okay so I don't have a crystal ball. But I do have cards. More information here:
The art of divination - readings at request

The art of divination - learn what your future holds

Disclaimer: I do not claim to be "psychic" or that divination is an exact science. These readings do not provide answers and are not meant to make decisions for you. They are only a means to helping you understand yourself, and providing more insight and clarity to help you with your decision-making. (More information about the art of divination below.) I am just providing a service for people who are interested. I do not force anyone into a reading. If you do not believe in the occult, then just don't comment. No put downs, please. I recently came across a deck of Maya wisdom cards. These are kind of like tarot cards - used to find answers to questions. My ability at reading them is actually pretty decent, considering I've practised with other types of cards before. I have done a number of personal readings (myself) to do with the present and the cards creeped me out, they were so true....and I had trou

Some of you may remember that a while ago, I had started a thread where I will generate a random fortune for you.

Well now, I'm going to actually try and divine your future!

The first 10 people who comment here, I will do a reading for you for free. Just tell me what you want to know, and I'll see what the cards hold.

And hey, if you don't believe in divination, here's this:

JUST DON'T COMMENT!

It's that simple!

:icontealdeerplz: Tarot readings for first 10 people. No haters please.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsolaireplz:
SolairePlz Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
I hold the utmost faith in my quest, but I am nonetheless curious in what you believe the future holds for me.
I await good tidings.
:iconbarnowlgurl23:
barnowlgurl23 Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Do me I love fortunes
:iconbarnowlgurl23:
barnowlgurl23 Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oops I don't know if I'm too late to get my fortune read for free I and I didn't see the note that says after the first 10 people have to pay sorry^^;
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
Can you find my Yo-Yo?

I have looked everywhere!
:iconksxzt:
KSXZT Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's at the end of that ball of string.
RobStrand Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013
I al well away of what it looks like, I just want a physical location. I lost it!
:iconksxzt:
KSXZT Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's in my top drawer.
:iconleapinglela:
LeapingLela Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
It's under the sofa.
RobStrand Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
Somebody got the courage the cowardly dog reference.
:iconfalseshepherd:
FalseShepherd Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
If you do ever happen to have a crystal ball, then I'd suggest getting to the clap clinic. That would be some crazy arse sexual disease.
:iconroguishbard:
RoguishBard Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I don't have tarot cards, but I do have 8 divining cards that I once used to read fortunes for a few of my friends once. They got a small kick out of it, and I'm sure I could still do it if anyone asked me.

Basically, I take a random 5 out of the eight and place them like so: one in the center, one above, one below, one to the left, and one to the right. The top and bottom represent persons involved, the center represents the present, the left represents the past, and the right, the future.

I don't really believe in that sort of thing, but it's a small bit of entertainment, I suppose. I don't mean to offend: I'd be a nice diversion to see if you could read me.
:iconmoxiee:
moxiee Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I guess i'm a little late.
:iconsaxeh:
saxeh Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Do me , wise man.
FalseShepherd Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Curiosity mostly, but what position(s) would you like to use should they decide to 'do' you?
:iconsaxeh:
saxeh Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thats what she said.
FalseShepherd Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I bet she did, I hear she has committed the whole Karma Sutra to memory, too. Have fun with that.
:iconnur8:
Nur8 Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hahaha.
:iconlady-xythis:
Lady-Xythis Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Try me. I don't have a specific question in mind, but how about just a general overview?
mystichuntress Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Now is the time to make a move. You know exactly what it is you want to do, so what are you waiting for? Get on with it! If you don't move now, the chance will pass you by - or, you may even be swept away and won't have any idea where you'll end up. You know the path you want to take. Make sure you get there.
:iconhungryartistsunited:
hungryartistsunited Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Pixel art-vertising: [link]
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Fuck you, gypsy.
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I apologise for the above remark. It was rude, unnecessarily so. I have a problem with New Age gimmickry and simply lost patience. Again, I apologise but I am only human and will make mistakes of conscience.
:iconmusicsweetheart:
musicsweetheart Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist
do me =p
You could've been at least more specific, you know. Gosh, I was expecting you to ask me a question or something.

There is a rare opportunity present, symbolised by the rare white-tailed deer. And exactly like the deer, this is a fleeting opportunity. You have a brief moment to make up your mind - do you want to take on this opportunity or let it pass? Hesitation, uncertainty, or lack of confidence will hinder you and so you need to make up your mind now about what you want before this opportunity arises.
This card also has another meaning, an indicator of sexuality. hehehe maybe there's someone special? Whatever the case, as I have stated before, you're not given much time to think about it. Decide what type of relationship is fulfilling for you - when the time comes, you may only have a moment to make up your mind.
musicsweetheart Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist
Oh.. lol whoops :XD:

Rare opportunity... :o lol whats this about sexuality? I dunno of anyone 'special' right at this point in time
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013   Digital Artist
That's what she said!
:iconplasticusforkus:
PlasticusForkus Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Oh snap.
ya i see that... first 10 ppl
First 10 people get to do you?
yea... she just said comment
:iconwhooshplz:
:iconunknownsingularity:
UnknownSingularity Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I think I'll make it in the first 10 :dance:
Good things are coming your way even though it may not be obvious at first sight! Remember to bear in mind the saying "a blessing in disguise" - don't be so willing to turn down anything without thinking it through first as you may have use of it later. Don't take too long to make up your mind though, since these opportunities are only short term.
Be careful though, as there is a fine line between "enough" and "too much". Too much of a good thing can easily become a bad thing. When you have too much, what will motivate you to seek higher goals?
:iconunknownsingularity:
UnknownSingularity Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Awesome, I can always use some good luck ^^;
:iconkrissygalaxis:
krissygalaxis Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Student General Artist
Well? Tell me oh master? What to you see!?
In some area of your life, you have built a solid foundation which can withstand anything - you probably know which area, but I don't - or maybe you don't know it, as it is a deep and hidden strength of yours.
There is a difference between "stable" and "rigid" - although you feel confident about what you do in that area in your life, remember to be flexible. If you are stable, you can flex whenever need be. If you are rigid, you won't be able to change and the slightest change can break it.
:iconkrissygalaxis:
krissygalaxis Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Student General Artist
I have no idea what that means.
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
:icontrelawneyplz:
Okay, so the card I have drawn is about sexuality. Not so much as about your sexual identity, but as to your behaviour. Perhaps recently, you feel as if you're losing touch with your femininity or maybe there are some deeper problems in your life - after all, sexual problems are hardly ever problems in and of themselves.
:iconbohobella:
bohobella Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Well, why not. I'm presently horrified over how my application to university and illustration portfolio review will go over. I guess I want to know about my educational future and my application to university. :la:
What makes you feel "horrified" and pressured? There are positive and there are negative influences. You have to decide which influences are the positive ones, since your anxiety over your transition to university probably stems from some negative influences. Do you feel pressured into attending a certain university because of friends, family, or was it completely your own choice? You need to sort out your inner conflicts and figure out what the negative influences are - so that you can overcome those and be who you really are.
Whether or not the result is good, bear in mind that you have already submitted your application and portfolio and no amount of worrying can change the outcome. Sometimes, receiving a negative response is difficult to accept, but these are what shape us and may be the best teachers.
:iconkrona:
Krona Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
:iconslowpokeplz:
mystichuntress Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Funny. The card I have drawn pretty much means "movement" and the icon you used was Slowpoke. hahaha

It is time to make a move. Although you may not realise it, you need to now think about where you want to continue. The river current is there, you have support from friends and family even though it may not appear that way. They are willing to help you along your path, but where is it you want to go? Make sure you have made up your mind before you begin. Otherwise, you may end up wasting energy by going against the current or heading in the wrong direction. You need a clear goal before you set out.
:iconkrona:
Krona Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
oooh, color me 'intrigued'.
siantjudas Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013   Digital Artist
Do your best.
I have drawn the card for "death". I think you can guess the connotations. The Mesoamericans believed that life feeds on other life and that with death comes a new beginning.

An end is approaching, but it's not a significant aspect of your life that is coming to a close. It's something smaller. You should keep an open mind, for although there won't be any major changes to your life, there will be many small adjustments. A reasonable amount of energy is present and you are given the opportunity to face uncompleted tasks and to make sure that what is about to pass you by has fulfilled its purpose. Alternatively, you can leave the issues and stay as you are, but new things don't come if the old does not leave.
:iconlisareyofhope:
LisaReyOfHope Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
Tarot cards are a gimmick. Tell me something about me someone wouldn't know.
I told you that if you're not going to have fun, then don't bother commenting.

I have the Hero Twins, popular figures in the Mayan world. You need to take a hard look at your life. There's something you'd like to do, but you need to find the moral courage to begin. Every hero began their tasks doing little bits at a time. There are obstacles and setbacks but the hero tries again. However, are you the real hero? The true hero goes forth to meet challenges and is out there not just for themselves but for the higher good. You are reminded to find your courage to help others in more subtle ways, instead of just helping yourself.
:iconjunete:
junete Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
I wouldn't mind a reading but I don't have any clue what I want to know :lol:
What deck do you use? I knew a woman who read a regular deck of playing cards but I know there are hundreds of different tarot decks.
I use a deck of Mayan cards. I had been thinking of getting a deck for ages, and then this was the first I saw..haha

Like wax, your life is flexible. You can choose to let events shape your life. But there is so much flexibility you can allow before you have no substance of your own. It is acceptable to let some events shape your life, but you are the one who has to make sure that you receive the shape you want - otherwise it can quickly become misshapen.
Add a Comment: