TAMPONS ARE NOT FOR EATING!

I saw this video where a girl tries to eat her bloody tampon, I didn't finish it all the way, cuz I just couldn't, but boy was that DISGUSTING! If anyone's seen it, what is your verdict? If anyone is a curious, I'd avoid the vid if ya can. Curiosity killed the cat :nod:
Comments297
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You can't say you wouldn't have done the same.
Yea I can.. I do not menstruate so I obviously won't eat my own and I'm certainly not going for another woman's! I can't imagine having sex with a woman on her period, let alone eat a toxic tampon covered in blood..
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.
I'd rather not try it .__.
But I love the taste of uterine lining shakes D: Well if it's been on there for couple weeks or so and you can peel it off in strips it's even better but you deal with what you can get...
Eww eww ewww eww eww eww ewww :fear:
Reminds me of the one kid who licked a subway handlebar for a buck.
I don't think I'd do that for 7 Grand...
Woman's business is disgusting!
It's probably fake. There is no evidence on the tampon itself that proves its real blood, besides, the shit that comes out of you isn't just blood, its also shreds and strands of your insides, so it appears lumpy in consistency, and discolored 100% of the time. It is never a true red color.

Also her tampon was very small, even the smallest of tampon sizes swell up upon the absorption of chunky discolored fleshy blood.

Are you disgusted yet?
Still, real or not, she put a tampon in her mouth, might as well have tried drinking shoe polish :X
Don't diss the shoe polish phenomenon, boy! :shakefist:
It has to be fake. 
Fake or not, pretty sure it's a real tampon, which has chemicals for human consumption :|
Still, it wouldn't be as bad as eating period blood. Then again, human beings have consumed all sort of blood from haggis to rare steak, I mean... This is a step up from that! Haha. Not that I would eat a bloody tampon even though I enjoy bloody steaks... Now you got me thinking :o
I do like me some blue steak.
Blue steaks. :drool: I like mine rare. I had my steak blue once and nah, wasn't my thing :B
Frankly, I don't see why people bother to cook the thing at all. What a waste of electricity.
Sashimi style, eh?
View all replies
Ewwww I can't even think of eating bloody steaks! :X
But do you even like bloody steaks to begin with? :D