Favorite Car Company?

Mine is Mistubishi!!!!
Comments56
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've always thought the orange Lamborghinis are sexy, but a sleek Audi looks amazing too. 

But to be realistic, I might get myself a Mini Cooper if I make it good in life. I find them to be sooooo cute and fitting for my personality! :dummy:
Alfa Romeo...
Italian, reddness and a lot of bewty is placed in most of those cars.
I drive a Mazda, my next car probably will be a fancy Mercedes. However if I win the lotto it will be a lambourghini :nod:
Rover, because it's the only one I can remember. :D
American: It's hard for me to narrow down between the Big Three (Ford, Chrysler and GM). I like all three's muscle cars. But if I were to rank them, Dodge (Subsidiary of Chrysler) would probably be at the top, followed by Chevrolet (Subsidiary of GM), then Ford.

Mainland European: For super-cars, I think Koenigsegg is at the top of my list, followed by Bugatti. For luxury cars that are more for the middle class, I would have to say Audi, followed by BMW, then Porsche.

British: Aston Martin, followed by Rolls-Royce, then Jaguar.

Japanese: Nissan, followed by Mazda, then Toyota.
Subaru. We've had at least 6 in my family so I've kind of grown up on them.
I've always been partial to my brother Ironhorse. I actually am buying a Columba today, although I've been known to buy Schwinn for is price.

But I think my personal favourite is the Subway. It sometimes comes with a free show.

:icontrollfaceplz: iliveinnewyorkcityanddon'tdrive
I don't have one. :B
Tucker.

What is a Tucker you ask? This hot piece of sex:
[link]
I'd have to say Mercedes. Because it's the car I have and I also got 3,000 shares in the company too. But Kia do some really good cars.

Or TVR, but they don't really exist any more.
Lamborghini =P Theirs cars are all amazing :woohoo:
And the last concept is called Urus :faint:
The Urus is so fugly, fugly is an understatement.
I never seen elsewhere than on a screen, and I know that it's always different than in real life.
As a personal taste I would have prefer a final version of the Estoque than this 4x4.
Oh yeah, much better. I like the design, but compared to other Lambos the Estoque looks way less mad, almost soft.
Well make crazy car have not succeed to Lamborghini in term of business, and without some commercial success the brand will disappeared one day. So I prefer seeing them trying to run their company for success rather than lead it in a wall.
Lamborghini, i loved the Countach since before it was cool. :iconhipsterplz:
seen the new 4x4 they want to make?
Oh it you, the 'WhatIsYourFavourite' person. :wave:
you got a =D on your name.
Too hard, Dodge, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Lamborghini's are nice but a bit popular and Moslers.