Closed to new replies
January 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

The system thinks it's spam...

:iconcritiqueyou:
CritiqueYou Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
I've been going though some categories in an effort to assist people submitting deviations to the wrong category in placing them in the correct category. There were some guidelines a mod had put up a while back about what constitutes an "artistic nude", and this category is one of the most abused and misused category. I was going through deviations that don't fit the category's description and leaving comments stating their deviation didn't belong in that category, and suggested a more appropriate category. It didn't take long before the system flagged it as spam, even though it's not. Now I'm stuck and unable to post comments, or even reply to the people thanking me for suggesting a better category for their art, and it's a bit frustrating. I was also reporting the deviations as misplaced and suggesting a more appropriate category too.

This site is community-driven, and as a member I'd like to do what I can to help keep things neat and tidy, and conforming to the guidelines that DA set out. Any idea what I can do at this point? Thank you!

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student Interface Designer
This should help you FAQ #31: I am unable to post comments or send notes because the site informed me I was spamming. What is going on? :)

Please see our Need Help? thread when you need help with dA as you can find in FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums? :D Thank you!

:lock:
:iconcritiqueyou:
CritiqueYou Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
I think it sorted itself out. I was posting a bit too fast for the system. I'm able to post again now.
:iconrocklou:
RockLou Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I have no idea what to do, and I imagine nor does any other forumer here.
Visit the help desk or whatever it's called.
Add a Comment: