WHAT"S WRONG?

Just tell me your biggest problem right now.
Comments148
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've ran out of pancakes. :(
I have no friends on this website... :(
Lol, help me?
I don't have major problems that I'm aware of atm. I'm almost out of cigarettes, though...
Roast beef or spicy ham?
euhm... the sollicitation tomorow and that I don't know what kind of business it is (:
Once again I'm up past stupid o'clock and it's very much nearing 6am, as if that's not bad enough I'm hungry but I don't eat when I'm about to go to sleep. Bad because you store more fat to your body if you do that.
Are you overweight ?
Nope, I was underweight a while back and up until recently I haven't really had to worry about putting weight on, it was actually a struggle to. But now I'm quite a bit heavier than I was when I was under and I just don't want to pile too much more on, especially since I can't seem to bring ,yself to exercise like I used too.
I exercise my abs. The only thing that looks bad if I don't.
2 female friends that want space, and I'm concerned on how the progress is going. They say they don't care for me anymore. However, they fail to put into action and prove whats said. They're not blocking. One of them, whom is on this site, is choosing hiatus > one person, me. So that's care I guess. The other saw my PM on Facebook, and not deleted it.

I guess they're testing me, by letting me give them what they want...., I don't know. I just need to go with the flow and hope things work out.
The all-round uselessness of my life is getting me down.
The sensible half of my brain is usually overcome by the stupid half of my brain.

And my back itches.
Dry shaved, and know my left leg is covers in scars that are bleeding and being covered by two layers of bandage. And it itches. And I need to shave.
As a man about to shave his face, ouch.

Never dry shave yo.
Greatest advice you can get!
Studying for something really important... My head will explode.
I'm tired and I have a headache.
If it hadn't been for cotton eye joe, I'd been married a long time ago.
Ah this post might depress you.
In school I had to work with these two girls that REALLY hate me and show it, and I hate THEM but I don't show it because I'm too polite, and they totally left me out of my group and isolated me...so I left and no one noticed....

Too depressing. I'm going to go and watch Friends to become cheerful again :3
hoommmmeeewwooorrrkkkk.... and school tomoz.... OH THE PAIN OF LIVING!!!! *faints*
My ass hurts.

Guess why.
COZ I KICKED YOU
Trying to go to sleep to wake up in 6 hrs for work!