What do you love the most in Deviantart ? :)

I remember the first time I joined DA & i really remained up to 5 hours seeing deviations & add to fav
I love this site a lot :)
I love photography a lot ( as i'm a photographer ) but also i love see anime & digital art :)
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't love anything here. It's good, but nothing that would shake my world.
great artworks and the forum :)
I loved this website when I first came here. I have become disillusioned. I just stay here for the people.
all the naked pictures.
I like to laugh at the autistic people on this site.
i like checking out great works of art in this site :)
My favorite part is getting feedback on my art, even if it's just encouragement. I work nights and perma-overtime so I don't have much of a social life. Having people on dA with which to share my progress and accomplishments is what has kept me here all these years ^^ I also like being able to look at all my old art and see how much I've improved, lol, so I also like that there is no gallery limit to force me to remove anything!
The art, the forums and it's just...
<3
I love the beautiful and inspirational photography this site has.. really lovely :aww:
I really love to see creative photomanipulations (as I am a manipulator, and not that "pretty girl and pretty background" shit either ) and digital art. ;3
:damphyr: :bulletpink: Hmm, everything here, I guess.

One thing I dislike is the haters though.
People like these for their work:

:iconphatpuppyart:
:iconstriderden:
:iconivanandreevich:

And loads more too.
I love learning know things to improve my art. Next to that, I get to meet interesting people.
chatting with other members :D