Useless facts

If you have a fact useless to near enough everyone add it! See what strange facts there are?!
Comments446
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My parents are humans!!! :eager:
OMG so are mine!?! :iconepiclaplz:
It's illegal to detonate nuclear weapons in California ('MURICA)
Coca cola originally had cocaine. Where do you think it got the name.
Kim Jong Il (I think) claimed to have never pooped and peed gold.
I've never pooped/peed gold either...are we meant to? :icondisturbedplz:
[link] Yes and this is medecine for those poor unfortunate souls that can't do that.
I think I need some...
The longest chemical term is
ACETYL­SERYL­TYROSYL­SERYL­ISO­LEUCYL­THREONYL­SERYL­PROLYL­SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­VALYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL­SERYL­SERYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­ISOLEUCYL­GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­ASPARAGINYL­VALYL­CYSTEINYL­THREONYL­SERYL­SERYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMINYL­THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­ALANYL­ARGINYL­THREONYL­THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­LYSYL­PROLYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­THREONYL­VALYL­ARGINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­GLYCYL­ASPARTYL­VALYL­TYROSYL­LYSYL­VALYL­TYROSYL­ARGINYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­ALANYL­VALYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­LEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­THREONYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­THREONYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­THREONYL­ARGINYL­ASPARAGINYL­ARGINYL­ISOLEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­GLUTAMYL­VALYL­GLUTAMYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­PROLYL­THREONYL­THREONYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­THREONYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­THREONYL­ARGINYL­ARGINYL­VALYL­ASPARTYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­THREONYL­VALYL­ALANYL­ISOLEUCYL­ARGINYL­SERYL­ALANYL­ASPARAGINYL­ISOLEUCYL­ASPARAGINYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­ARGINYL­GLYCYL­THREONYL­GLYCYL­LEUCYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­ASPARAGINYL­THREONYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­SERYL­METHIONYL­SERYL­GLYCYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­THREONYL­SERYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­ALANYL­SERINE = Tobacco Mosaic Virus
Those scientist must have been really bored.
I'm not even going to try and read that...hahaha
Its just so long :(
termites can live to be 50 years old.
500 years ago there was a Danish law that allowed you to hit Swedes with sticks.
Doesn't that law still exist? I think it applies if a Swede walks over the ice to Denmark.
Yeah I heard that too, but I think they removed it recently.
Awww but is was so funny.
Just found something out that may be of intrest, Kentucky fried chicken had to change there name to the well know 'KFC' because they don't actually use real chickens and were therefore asked to change the name. What they actually use is mutated organisms that produce 'chicken' like creatures with no beak, feet or feathers. These things stay alive by tubes inserted into there bodies that do stuff. They have very small bones to allow more meat.....

Not 100% sure if it's true but my mum just read it out to me..... :iconewwwplz: :iconchickenplz:
No, this story is a silly urban legend that is incredibly stupid and nobody has believed it since 2007. It's a joke.
I did think it was a bit odd ...
During the Middle Ages, children were given beer for breakfast.
Healthier then what I eat.
Only 1 in 2,000,000,000 will live to be 116 or older.

- It's useless, but interesting, no?
ooooo, I wanna be that one....