I give FREE llamas... If..

So ya... I wrote a book... But not many people are looking at it... So can you guys look at my book... Please!!!
And then when you look at the ten chap( that are really short... ) come here and tell me what you think about the story... By the way my story is on wattpad... And here's the [link]
Please look at all the 10 chap... You can only click on every one of them and not read the story... That would be fine...

Lets go back to the llama part... All you have to do is look at the 10 chap and come back here comment should say "I read it" and I will give you a free llama!!! So please don't cheat... You just got to click on the 10 chap!!
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
'But have you heard of a teenage sea monster who goes to a normal all girl highschool???'

I'm thankful to say I have not, no. Also, if anyone's really that desperate for virtually pointless llamas they'd post on a give-a-llama-get-a-llama group page or something and get tons instead of spending half-an-hour reading a (not to sound mean here) frankly poorly-written story to get one. :shrug:
Sorry, I don't read shit. :aww:
I can tell by your avatar that I don't want to read it. Shallow, yes. But that's how I roll.
ok, I read it. I don't want to spoil the story for everybody :eyes:

I just can tell that at the end there is a canadian looking boy that "never talk to strangers" :nod:
Read it. I double dare you.
I did it. We all have to start somewhere. My first drawings were stick men :omg: Now I can do something more decent.

I believe in constructive criticism and in helping others to improve their skills. Also I like the idea of young people being creative and focusing their minds on positive hobbies.

I don't like the idea of being mean to young people and discouraging them from doing something productive, healthy and fun. :|
Hahahahah no.
Oh my god your book sucks :lmao:
Well... It's my first book and thanks for the mean comment... Really helped...
Well you did say "tell me what you think of the story"
Also, that is not a book. Not even near. Your grammar is terrible, are you like 12 or something?
Well... Hope u fell good about yourself
I do, actually. I'm saving you from thinking your writing is awesome, so you wont waste your precious life trying to write a book.
View all replies