Closed to new replies
January 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 229

Hindsight stupidity.

:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Have you ever gotten really upset or angry about something, then looked back however long afterwards and realized how stupid, insignificant, irrelevant or whatever it was in the end? If so, do tell. Schadenfreude pleases me. :dummy:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Meh getting into a fight with my friends over a boy that didnt liked no one of us
Vanhir Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Oy vey, I've been there. :no:
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
it's the highlight of stupidity I think..

ahwell you need to experience everything once :D
:iconfalseshepherd:
FalseShepherd Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I have a lot of times before I left my teens, I can't think of anything specific right now, but I know I've took things the wrong way loads of times and begun insulting people back, though they may have been joking or meant something entirely different.

Now I take time to think about it and it's a great advantage toward these situations, when I can manage to.
:iconurus-28:
Urus-28 Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It happens but most of the time it's more the accumulation of small problems and frustrations, I could be upset that a group of DA refuse my work just because I've had a bad day at work for example. Car is probably the most typical place where such explosion happen, it's stupid, but it's human :shrug:
:iconknightster:
Knightster Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
Happens from time to time. But as a rule of thumb I take responsibility for everything I do. Unless it's illegal. In which case I was never involved.
Vanhir Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Nothing is illegal if nobody finds out. :nod:
:iconjaneyart:
JaneyArt Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013   Traditional Artist
Almost every day
Vanhir Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Why's that?
:iconjaneyart:
JaneyArt Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013   Traditional Artist
I tend to over-react and stress over little things, which in hindsight and not worth stressing over
Add a Comment: