Closed to new replies
January 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 58

Last time first time

:iconchrisravensar:
chrisravensar Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I read this question around the end of 2012. This is the question.
When was the last time you tried something for the first time?
I have desided to a make it a goal to try, do, something new or go somewhere new every week this year.
The first two weeks nothing great but I have been trying fruits I have never tried before pirsimones, dragon fruit star fruit. So far they have all been very good. This summer I hope to go hot air ballooning.
Your turn

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconforeverteatime:
ForeverTeaTime Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Just hours earlier I tried a drink I had never tried before.
Quite an achievement, because I do not like leaving what I know to work at all (especially when there's no need to) and trying anything new that I have to taste might be the worst of it.
So I am proud of m'self.
chrisravensar Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I know alot of people exactly the same. Married one. Well I want variety and am now trying new things, if I don't like it I can throw it out. My husband is trying new stuff to and we are finding alot of the stuff we have never tried to be really good. And a few things that were okay and we could live without. My advice is to keep trying new thing even if it is just once a month, you may find some wonderful things out there
:iconendial64:
Endial64 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It happens to me all the time, but they're more like little things: try to avoid using the internet in the morning; experiment with my coffee.
But for the really big things, it's been 8 months. Unfortunately, my life never stays in the same place so I'll like to try not moving for not.
The small thing can bring alot of joy to your life. I grew up with a Dad in the army. We didn't move much but since every one I knew were armybrats I never had a friend for more than 3 years, I now live in a town where the average family here has 4 generations still living here. We are not planning to move again so I now could have friendships that last longer than 3 years.
:iconendial64:
Endial64 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Sigh, it must be nice. I see moving as a hard reset of your lifestyle. My life have been hard-reset 9 times and I'm tired. I can't wait for the day when I can call a place my home.
It is a good thing
:iconkitenster:
Kitenster Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Mmm...probably about 4 years ago first time I went out of my home state
:icongemdrop:
Gemdrop Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Yesterday I was in a darkroom for the first time. It was quite interesting.
Is this something you plan to continue doing
:icongemdrop:
Gemdrop Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Nope, it was because of an arts course I'm taking.
Add a Comment: