Your pet's personality

Pets, like people, seem to have their own personality. What are yours?

Billy my cat, is a bit prissy, he is a 6 year old male cat, but his meow is very high pitched. He is generally very nice and docile but you touch his tail and he gets scratchy. He is also quite protective :nod:

Dakota is Billy's son. Despite being younger his meow is a lot deeper than his dad's. He is very paranoid and is afraid of loud noises, but he hasn't always been like that. In 2010 they were doing construction at my house for months, and all the loud power tools sorta made him scared of the loudness. Before that he was very relaxed.

Blackavar my rabbit is a bit of a brat. He seems to never wanna leave his hutch, but when he's out, he never wants to go back in. He is a bit adventurous and mischievous. He likes to hide under the tables and chew on curtains
Comments209
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My cat Zu acts more like my dog than an actual cat. He follows the dog (Foxy), sleeps near her, begs for food like she does, and often tries to follow her outside. He's quite scatterbrained, and easily frightened. He likes to cuddle though, which is a plus for me, but lately he's become fond of trying to chew up every wire in the house. Especially my phone charger, and the cord to my new television :V He's four years old now, and when he was still a kitten, he jumped into the fridge while my dad was getting the iced tea out. Dad had no clue, and the cat was shut in the fridge for about an hour.

I had a white scorpion named Toby. He was cool to have, but one cold winter day, when I was cleaning out his tank, he got too cold and died. He was used to the heat of California, and couldn't deal without his lamp even for a few minutes.

I had an alligator named Ali, too, but she was really my cousin's. he's lived with me my whole life, and we shared responsibilities for taking care of Ali. We had her for a long time until she got too big for all of the tanks we could buy and we had to give her to the zoo. She never even attempted to bite anyone in my house, and was a very calm pet.

I had about five or six turtles at one time, and even though I loved them, we had too many pets then and gave them to my uncle, who breeds turtles.

We also had a bird, lizards, frogs, and my great grandpa had a spider monkey.
When I got a bird (a Cockatiel) I didn't think they could be so sassy.
Unfortunately, I was wrong.
My Cockatiel nips at my finger if I pet him in the undesired spot, which is a pain in the butt because it always changes. When I pet him on the forehead he nips me, then I try his cheeks and he likes it. 5 minutes later he bites me for petting him on the cheeks and when I pet his forehead, he loves it. -sigh-
My cat Billy gets a bit annoyed when you touch his tail or pet him for too long and bites :O
OHNO. BUT I LOVE PETTING THE TAIL D: that's mah favorite part.
I have a feeling I've replied to this before, but oh what the hell.

I have two Shih Tzus:

Kim- She definitely wears the trousers in our house. She has a very princessy air about her, she does whatever she wants, when she wants, but is still fairly obedient. She's very friendly but if you try to lift her up she will go mad. She's also very lazy and rarely gets up from her bed. We excuse her now that she's 8.

Kyle- Kim's little sidekick, he's a year younger and has the mind of a puppy. He doesn't seem to have a mind of his own, he's hyper obedient and follows Kim around all day. He'll go mental if you give him a toy. He's very quiet and always has a 'I don't know what I'm doing' expression on his face.
Hahaha I can imagine these two basically boss everyone around :P
My little cat does the sweet, innocent always-bullied-by-the-others bit, but she really rules the house.
my dog thinks he is the king of the world, and he wants what he wants when he wants it or else he'll jump up next to u and bark in your ear. i dont blame him, we treated him like a king so...we got what we deserve :p
he's very smart. he taught himself how to open doors and what to do to annoy the hell out of each of us to get what he wants.

he is very vindictive :p he hates the vet, so every time we take him there, when we leave he pees at the door and then runs to the car.
i cant punish him for that cuz id love to get revenge on ppl i myself hate

i love my dog to death, but he doesnt get along with other dogs...which is sad since id like to adopt more doggies :(
My husky is a constant fritz, very intelligent and amazing at problem solving, she's always in the mood to play, she's a stalker and she likes to terrorize smaller animals, but she's incredibly friendly and lovable, and is a complete extrovert. Loves making friends. Loves exploring. Never runs out of energy. She tries to be a sneaky little bastard but she's not too good at that one. :ohnoes:
My girl cats, Claudia and Orange Cat, are both kind of bratty and prissy. They only like being pet on their terms, and are fully convinced they run the house. Claudia kind of emulates Orange Cat as if she's her big sister. My boy Catullus is a huge attention whore, and has to always be in your space. He's Siamese, so he is always meowing about something! He also likes to sit in boxes, even if they're too small for him.
Jack is a loveable and friendly dog. Harlow is stupid and I hate her with a passion. Lucifer, the snake, was shy and tolerable.
my hamster is a pain in the ass..

she has periods that she doesn't want to leave her cage and will piep all the time.

we have a slutty cat
a old plussy cat
a I talk to you talk back to mee cat
and a Im afraid of everything but you must pet me cat

then we have a
Im the badass boss bird
and the I follow you everywhere bird.
I have a British bulldog. She's a bully and these kind of dogs are aptly nicknamed "the bully" too. She's so funny at times, she will guilt trip you when she wants to sit on the furniture by giving you a sad look and the same if you have some food she likes the smell of.

Can be hard looking after her too, you have to keep things like sausages and bacon away from her, chocolate obviously as normal chocolate is poisonous to all dogs and even some fruit, including grapes.

And despite how the more crazy people make it look, she does not participate in conversations in the English language, because you know... She's a dog? :giggle:
Serious and sinister. He's a snake :)
What serpentine traits :P
Had a cat once who must have thought she was part parrot. Every time I had her in my lap she would climb up to my shoulder, dig her claws in deep and perch there. Then claw her way down my back when she had enough of the view.
I have a siamese cat called Birdy. I think she is 6 years old.
She talks a lot, is very curious, LOVES all kinds of food (except chocolate), is very shy, but caring and loves attention!
You mean she meows a lot? :dummy:
Yes she does! :)
She almost answers on everything you says to her :D
I have a female Indian Ringneck called Apple.
When we first got her she was very young. She was lovely, quiet, loveable, cute...and then something happened. She became evil.
I'm not kidding. She is Lucifer in the form of a bird.
She thinks the whole living room is her territory. If you even come close to the TV she will flip out and try to bite you. She demands attention from my parents. She eats so much I wonder why that thing isn't obese....

The conclusion is, Apple is so evil the devil is jealous but everyone loves that bird anyway :)
I have 3

Sasha my old kitty (14yrs) is a lovely little thing, getting a bit senile now and is not at all a fan of the new addition who is a bit too crazy for her liking but still sleeps in my bed with me each night and gives me awesome snuggles. She is a little princess and I am going to be so devo when she passes away.

Sparky my old dog (15yrs) is a staffy cross, loveliest dog ever, she's going deaf now and going blind but that doesn't stop her from being crazy. If anything she will lick you to death. She is a massive pig food wise!

Enzo my newest addition (1 1/2yrs) was feral when I found him, still has a nasty streak but for the most part is just like a regular domestic cat. I work at an animal shelter/clinic and he wouldn't be able to be re-homed, hence why I kept him. He will sleep on my lap and had the loudest purr ever. He is a massive pig too. He gets frightened easily but he was already about 5mths old when I found him, so he had already grown into that behaviour which is nearly impossible to undo

Plus I have all my work pets that I love and adore!
Wow you pretty much grew up with most of them. :O
Indeed I did, so its gonna suck when they die :(