Closed to new replies
January 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 208

Your pet's personality

:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student General Artist
Pets, like people, seem to have their own personality. What are yours?

Billy my cat, is a bit prissy, he is a 6 year old male cat, but his meow is very high pitched. He is generally very nice and docile but you touch his tail and he gets scratchy. He is also quite protective :nod:

Dakota is Billy's son. Despite being younger his meow is a lot deeper than his dad's. He is very paranoid and is afraid of loud noises, but he hasn't always been like that. In 2010 they were doing construction at my house for months, and all the loud power tools sorta made him scared of the loudness. Before that he was very relaxed.

Blackavar my rabbit is a bit of a brat. He seems to never wanna leave his hutch, but when he's out, he never wants to go back in. He is a bit adventurous and mischievous. He likes to hide under the tables and chew on curtains

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsingagainsoon:
singagainsoon Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
My cat Zu acts more like my dog than an actual cat. He follows the dog (Foxy), sleeps near her, begs for food like she does, and often tries to follow her outside. He's quite scatterbrained, and easily frightened. He likes to cuddle though, which is a plus for me, but lately he's become fond of trying to chew up every wire in the house. Especially my phone charger, and the cord to my new television :V He's four years old now, and when he was still a kitten, he jumped into the fridge while my dad was getting the iced tea out. Dad had no clue, and the cat was shut in the fridge for about an hour.

I had a white scorpion named Toby. He was cool to have, but one cold winter day, when I was cleaning out his tank, he got too cold and died. He was used to the heat of California, and couldn't deal without his lamp even for a few minutes.

I had an alligator named Ali, too, but she was really my cousin's. he's lived with me my whole life, and we shared responsibilities for taking care of Ali. We had her for a long time until she got too big for all of the tanks we could buy and we had to give her to the zoo. She never even attempted to bite anyone in my house, and was a very calm pet.

I had about five or six turtles at one time, and even though I loved them, we had too many pets then and gave them to my uncle, who breeds turtles.

We also had a bird, lizards, frogs, and my great grandpa had a spider monkey.
:icondelkkat:
Delkkat Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
When I got a bird (a Cockatiel) I didn't think they could be so sassy.
Unfortunately, I was wrong.
My Cockatiel nips at my finger if I pet him in the undesired spot, which is a pain in the butt because it always changes. When I pet him on the forehead he nips me, then I try his cheeks and he likes it. 5 minutes later he bites me for petting him on the cheeks and when I pet his forehead, he loves it. -sigh-
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Student General Artist
My cat Billy gets a bit annoyed when you touch his tail or pet him for too long and bites :O
:icondelkkat:
Delkkat Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
OHNO. BUT I LOVE PETTING THE TAIL D: that's mah favorite part.
:iconmangagirl1603:
mangagirl1603 Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I have a feeling I've replied to this before, but oh what the hell.

I have two Shih Tzus:

Kim- She definitely wears the trousers in our house. She has a very princessy air about her, she does whatever she wants, when she wants, but is still fairly obedient. She's very friendly but if you try to lift her up she will go mad. She's also very lazy and rarely gets up from her bed. We excuse her now that she's 8.

Kyle- Kim's little sidekick, he's a year younger and has the mind of a puppy. He doesn't seem to have a mind of his own, he's hyper obedient and follows Kim around all day. He'll go mental if you give him a toy. He's very quiet and always has a 'I don't know what I'm doing' expression on his face.
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Student General Artist
Hahaha I can imagine these two basically boss everyone around :P
:icondooodlebug3000:
Dooodlebug3000 Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
My little cat does the sweet, innocent always-bullied-by-the-others bit, but she really rules the house.
:iconsaiyangirl-kt:
SaiyanGirl-KT Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
my dog thinks he is the king of the world, and he wants what he wants when he wants it or else he'll jump up next to u and bark in your ear. i dont blame him, we treated him like a king so...we got what we deserve :p
he's very smart. he taught himself how to open doors and what to do to annoy the hell out of each of us to get what he wants.

he is very vindictive :p he hates the vet, so every time we take him there, when we leave he pees at the door and then runs to the car.
i cant punish him for that cuz id love to get revenge on ppl i myself hate

i love my dog to death, but he doesnt get along with other dogs...which is sad since id like to adopt more doggies :(
:iconfoxfeels:
foxfeels Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
My husky is a constant fritz, very intelligent and amazing at problem solving, she's always in the mood to play, she's a stalker and she likes to terrorize smaller animals, but she's incredibly friendly and lovable, and is a complete extrovert. Loves making friends. Loves exploring. Never runs out of energy. She tries to be a sneaky little bastard but she's not too good at that one. :ohnoes:
:iconorange-zeppelin:
Orange-Zeppelin Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
My girl cats, Claudia and Orange Cat, are both kind of bratty and prissy. They only like being pet on their terms, and are fully convinced they run the house. Claudia kind of emulates Orange Cat as if she's her big sister. My boy Catullus is a huge attention whore, and has to always be in your space. He's Siamese, so he is always meowing about something! He also likes to sit in boxes, even if they're too small for him.
:iconx666nightmare666x:
x666NiGhTmArE666x Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013
Jack is a loveable and friendly dog. Harlow is stupid and I hate her with a passion. Lucifer, the snake, was shy and tolerable.
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
my hamster is a pain in the ass..

she has periods that she doesn't want to leave her cage and will piep all the time.

we have a slutty cat
a old plussy cat
a I talk to you talk back to mee cat
and a Im afraid of everything but you must pet me cat

then we have a
Im the badass boss bird
and the I follow you everywhere bird.
:iconfalseshepherd:
FalseShepherd Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I have a British bulldog. She's a bully and these kind of dogs are aptly nicknamed "the bully" too. She's so funny at times, she will guilt trip you when she wants to sit on the furniture by giving you a sad look and the same if you have some food she likes the smell of.

Can be hard looking after her too, you have to keep things like sausages and bacon away from her, chocolate obviously as normal chocolate is poisonous to all dogs and even some fruit, including grapes.

And despite how the more crazy people make it look, she does not participate in conversations in the English language, because you know... She's a dog? :giggle:
:iconanaignoswal:
AnaigNoswal Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
Serious and sinister. He's a snake :)
:iconfalseshepherd:
FalseShepherd Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
:iconthefonzplz: Is this [link] him?
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Student General Artist
What serpentine traits :P
:iconskyhndx:
skyhndx Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
Had a cat once who must have thought she was part parrot. Every time I had her in my lap she would climb up to my shoulder, dig her claws in deep and perch there. Then claw her way down my back when she had enough of the view.
:iconmarielico:
marielico Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I have a siamese cat called Birdy. I think she is 6 years old.
She talks a lot, is very curious, LOVES all kinds of food (except chocolate), is very shy, but caring and loves attention!
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Student General Artist
You mean she meows a lot? :dummy:
:iconmarielico:
marielico Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yes she does! :)
She almost answers on everything you says to her :D
:icondavanart:
davanart Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Student General Artist
I have a female Indian Ringneck called Apple.
When we first got her she was very young. She was lovely, quiet, loveable, cute...and then something happened. She became evil.
I'm not kidding. She is Lucifer in the form of a bird.
She thinks the whole living room is her territory. If you even come close to the TV she will flip out and try to bite you. She demands attention from my parents. She eats so much I wonder why that thing isn't obese....

The conclusion is, Apple is so evil the devil is jealous but everyone loves that bird anyway :)
:iconlilclairey:
lilclairey Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
I have 3

Sasha my old kitty (14yrs) is a lovely little thing, getting a bit senile now and is not at all a fan of the new addition who is a bit too crazy for her liking but still sleeps in my bed with me each night and gives me awesome snuggles. She is a little princess and I am going to be so devo when she passes away.

Sparky my old dog (15yrs) is a staffy cross, loveliest dog ever, she's going deaf now and going blind but that doesn't stop her from being crazy. If anything she will lick you to death. She is a massive pig food wise!

Enzo my newest addition (1 1/2yrs) was feral when I found him, still has a nasty streak but for the most part is just like a regular domestic cat. I work at an animal shelter/clinic and he wouldn't be able to be re-homed, hence why I kept him. He will sleep on my lap and had the loudest purr ever. He is a massive pig too. He gets frightened easily but he was already about 5mths old when I found him, so he had already grown into that behaviour which is nearly impossible to undo

Plus I have all my work pets that I love and adore!
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Student General Artist
Wow you pretty much grew up with most of them. :O
lilclairey Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
Indeed I did, so its gonna suck when they die :(
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Student General Artist
When I was 10 I had a fish for about a year when it died, he got stuck in a seashell I brought from the beach as decoration. He used to go in there a lot with no problem, but then when he was bigger he got stuck there and in the morning me and my mom found him stuck in there with his tail sticking out, not moving. I cried for hours :crying:
lilclairey Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
Oh god lol. What a way to die
:iconnoodlenini:
noodlenini Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student Digital Artist
My cat Haymitch's favorite thing in the world is video games :3
If something's on the TV, he'll go bat at it, but the second you pick up an Xbox controller or start to play a game on the PC, he will run from the other room to jump on your lap while you play. Every time ^w^ He's so cute<3
And my other cat Pim will comfort you when you're upset. If she hears someone crying or something in the other room, she'll coming running in and hop on your lap for cuddles to make you feel better. My dog Linus does the same thing, except he will also bring you a sock if you're upset >_<
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student General Artist
Awwww! Like does he think socks are like, instant feel good items? :meow:
noodlenini Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Yeah, he loves socks so much, so I guess he figures bringing socks for someone is like bringing them the best toy ever :giggle:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student General Artist
Kinda like how cats bring in dead birds! :dummy:
noodlenini Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Haha XD seriously! Though...>.> I think I'd rather get the sock LOL
:iconcarriej96:
CarrieJ96 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
My siamese cat, Meow Meow (<--- it's been 8 years and we still haven't given him a proper name >.<') doesn't actually meow, he kind or screeches, like he needs to be oiled or something. Maybe that's because he's fat? Anywho, he's kind of an attention whore I also think he's part dog since he likes to drink from our toilet .... also in his free time he likes to "get frisky" with my stuffed lab plushie O.O... I've caught him in the act many times...and i've seen his "little buddy" on more than one occasion >.< He also finds enjoyment in licking people.. And when he plays with my other cats his go to move is a bunny-kick maneuver.

So to sum it up: I have a fat, attention thriving, species-confused, masturbataholic cat...
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student General Artist
o_o

You know the Chinese word for cat is Mao? ._.

It sounds like :meow:

And I think your cat may be pansexual. It gets freaky with plushies of other species, regardless of sex.
:iconsatanic-kurloz:
Satanic-Kurloz Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
My dog has a cat soul, basically. He doesn't bark. He's really cute.
He doesn't like really loud noises (like fireworks) and can be protective.
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Student General Artist
Everybody, everybody, wants to be a cat :dummy:
:iconbobbelebien:
Bobbelebien Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm pretty sure my cat is just gay

Just like his uncle

Who also used to be a pedophile if you asked me :stare:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Student General Artist
Shotacat? :noes:
:iconbobbelebien:
Bobbelebien Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I think so :noes:

Though he's too big to be a shota now :grump:
:iconneolo:
NeoLo Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
I had a pet (he ran away)It was a rabbit and he KILLED A CAT in front of me)) Everyone were afraid of him...
LORDY! Is this him? [link]
:iconslippymagnus:
SlippyMagnus Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
No pet of my own, strictly speaking.

;u;
:iconmisterkhact:
MisterKhact Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
My cat always stare at me for some damn reason.

I think he's plotting something evil.
:iconbandihill3258:
BandiHill3258 Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
My dog, Einstein, is both equally smart and stupid. He wants to make friends with everything, going so far as chasing down a rabbit just so he can sniff it. He gets really territorial when it comes to food, having his own way of barking to tell you "back the fuck off".
D'awwww! :meow: I can imagine him chasing a bunny or kitty being extremely intimidating then he corners the poor animal which is scared shitless, and, all he does is lick it and pet it! :dummy:
:iconsaxeh:
saxeh Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
No pets here.
:iconsimplylemie:
SimplyLemie Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Baltasar, my male cat is a though guy, who is afraid of people he doesn't know. He's a bit of a bully around other cats. Since he's a flatnose his eyes easily gets this eyefluid... well I can't really explain in English, sorry. Either way, this makes it look like he's crying, putting puppy eyes at shame! He usually gets our attention. He might be slightly spoiled :giggle:

Simba, my parents male cat who is around 10-12 is too nice for his own good and lets the younger cats walk right over him. He doesn't like to fight, though he'd do that when the younger cats gets too annoying, but he'd usually give them what sounds like a lecture - with a really loud voice. He's also too lazy to play, so he can be playing with a toy mouse... but then it comes out of his reach and he'll lay down to stretch out. If it's still too far away he'll just sights like if he would say: "fuck it, I was done with that anyway" and then he'll go to sleep.
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Student General Artist
My cat Billy is somewhat like Simba, he'd let other cats take his food sometimes, and the other cats in the neighbourhood are jerks!
:iconkittymrowmrow:
KittyMrowMrow Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Student Digital Artist
My cat Pawlina acts like a dog. .-. I've even played fetch with her before.

She also likes running around like a maniac, and when I'm doing my homework she'll lay on top of it. Plus she's always trying to steal my food.
:iconvelvetfish:
VelvetFish Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Student Filmographer
my cockatiel chirps loudly every time i leave the room. She loves cuddles, but will bite when she's had enough/uncomfortable. She'll always go for the rosary i wear on my neck, and will fly across the room (with her semi-clipped wings) just to have a nibble. She's also a little twitchy, so i try not to make too many sudden movements around her.

She's on my shoulder right now (and i think she just pooped.)
:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
My cat is male, and a bit of a doofus. His hobbies include falling asleep on top of all my drawing equipment, falling asleep on top of my brother, staring at my fish and tormenting the birds in our back yard.
Add a Comment: