Stress at school

Who is stressed at school at the moment?
Comments94
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Can't say I am at the moment since I'm only 3 weeks in. Probably will later as semester goes on. The only problem if any is passing Psychology and passing College Algebra. Had to drop them already one semester. I was disappointed in myself on that one.
Nope because I am done with school.
Suprisingly I wasn't stressed whilst at college probably because I was studying something I liked and at school most of my stress wasn't work related it was due to my classmates, and not liking my school much due to the way they ran things
I would stress about Sixth form, but then I remember it isn't compulsory and I can leave whenever the fuck I want.
Me. I am taking a high level course load and often consider suicide.
Just keep holding on :hug:
I'm always a bit stressed at school whether I know about it or not. I'm not exactly a people person. Though I get more stressed if I have to sit in the middle of the class, then I feel like I'm surrounded.
But despite this I'm stress free.
Ahahahaaaa... Final highschool year, just refused to go to college in UK, have to learn a ton for my final exam aaaaand I still have to learn extra so I can go to college and have an idea of what I'll do.
Luckily not, no school stress for internships. But I have to graduate starting from next month and I'm already stressing about that a little D:
School? Stress? haha, oh my. Wonderful childhood.. I miss it. Early home, not working the whole day...
lol school :iconmingplz: im done with that shit
LMAO LOSERS!!! I'm studying in China for the year, and here in China, we don't have school in January or February. So I'm on vacation BITCHES!
Not really stressed out, more like annoyed horribly. I absolutely hate getting up at 6AM just to make it in time. Never was an early bird...

School never stressed me particularly, as far as I can remember. Not overwhelming stress anyway.

My job on the other hand is so intense that I can't even comprehend the stress. It's off the scale..

The semester just began for me, so it's not stressful yet
I don't go to school any longer, and I'm not as stressed as I was two months ago... :w00t:
Stressed, but not because of college.
I finished school a while ago. :B
me, I've had 4 GCSE exams in the last week...I shouldn't even be doing them till next year :L
A levels are worse! :dummy:
Ugh... The fact we spend around a quater of are life in school makes me feel very depressed :(
Just over a third. :la:

And yes, me too! I totally get you there. However, after school, you've got about two thirds.. so it's not too bad?

Also, better to get it all over and done with. :nod:
But one third of that is working, paying taxes, money worries... the last bit seems quite enjoyable though, doing what you want, loads of free time...life must be great for the elderly...
until you reach the point when you can no longer wipe...
I don't ever want to reach that point :S
View all replies