Anyone else have a collection of pictures/gifts/requests of your OC or FC

Kind of wondering you know everyone has a collection of them so which one of your oc's do you like collecting the most well for me it's my oc crystal [link] ^^ here's my collection > [link]
------
so Anyone else like me collects for fun c: ^^
-
yeah I have nothing better to do right now so yeah I'm bored meh every ones bored

at some point
-
please no hate people I don't want to cause any trouble XD
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Nope no collection yet. The only picture I have is the one that you did for Tiger.
well uh i have around.. 10 or so characters.. and i commission art for each of them on a different website that's all into having fursonas and getting art for them
uuumm
i request art yeah
and i do have a collection of all their art i keep in a folder on my desktop so i don't loose it all.
idk it's not really anything special to me, just normal.
I collect avatars of Kiri, my persona ^^;
Seriously, there's a huge space on my page dedicated to Kiri :|
okay e-e :'D I guess that's something to collect c:
It means I never run out of avatars to use :eyes:
I could show you if you like ;D
e-e no thanks it's okay c: ^^
I got something better than an OC drawing. Someone actually drew me, in perfect bishounen form :love:
o-o wow.. cool XD
I keep a collection of all my OCs/adopts and fan art of them. I think Remo is my fave to collect as he was my first OC I really made.
I have a collection of requests/commissions I have accrued of a certain purpose for a birthday present I'm planning. Does that count?
I have a folder in my favorites for works that people made for me as a gift, or a free request, or works that I won. I just want to keep track of them :)
I have a folder of gift art (though for some, it's just a drawing of my characters and not really intended as a gift, haha), trades, and requests that have my characters. :shrug:
...What? Do I have a collection of my OCs?

No? I don't comission people or anything.
Ah right. *wink*