1. When my chihuahua died ;A; 2. When I was in the 3rd grade- Naruto 3. When I was a toddler. 4. At my 6th grade school dance :I 5. Hmm... Probably the December of 2011. 6. Again, in the 6th grade, when this really snooty chick came :I 7. Um... This year... 8. Never. 9. Probably last year, when I was in the 8th grade 10. A night in this past summer.
1) felt truly depressed? when i broke up with my ex, jordan. 2) watched anime? when i found out about yaoi PAPA TO KISS IN THE DARK PLS 3) kissed someone you liked? december of 2012 4) danced unawkwardly? probably at a party that i have no memory of 5) been home alone? when i was 10 i think 6) met someone you actually resented? my 9th grade year... 7) met the person you were first in love with? when i was around 11 i think 8) consumed an alcoholic beverage? wow last year and a lot since that 9) realized the absurdity of the world? when i was in the womb. 10) felt like death wasn't so bad? when happens
1) Nope, I know I haven't felt true depression. 2) Yes, I have. I make fun of it, but also love to watch some shows. 3) Yes. 4) Nope. 5) It's awesome. 6) To hell. 7) Not really. 8) Nope. 9) Yes. 10) Of course.
1)can't recall, been depressed alot 2)when i was 7, i guess 3)never kissed anyone but i did kiss puppies loooong ago 4)hahaha i want to remember but i cant 5)when i was 12 or 13 6)when i started kindergarten 7)hahahahaha i noticed her at the age of 16ish 8)when i was 3 (was my uncle's fault + chinese new years) 9)late of 2012 10)last week when my dad was really really really mad at me but GOD saved me.
1) I think it was eighth grade, when all my friends decided they were to good to hang out with me. I didn't eat lunch the rest of the year because no one would let me sit at their table. 2) Sixth grade, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. 3) NEVER. 4) I don't even know 5) Probably when I was eleven. 6) Oh gosh. 2nd grade. 7) I've never been in love. I've had crushes, but never in love. 8) Never have drunk and never will. 9) Since day 1 10) I've never been scared of death. I'm more scared of pain.
1) I can't remember being depressed before my teenage years. Yep - like everyone else - once the hormones kicked in, my life sucked (though getting teased at school on a daily basis and losing some of my friends probably had some influence too) 2) First anime I watched was Pokemon, I must have been 9 or 10 at the time. 3) Never in my life. 4) I don't dance, or at least not when people can see me. 5) Probably in my pre-teens or early teens. Being left at home without adult supervision must have been a huge deal for me at the time! Though I can't remember the first night I was home alone for more than just a couple of hours. Maybe because I'm not fun and did my usual activities even when left on my own anyway. 6) High school. I shared a class with an even higher ratio of assholes than usual (seriously, even people from grades above and below mine said that my grade and class in particular was one of the worst they've ever seen and especially saturated with self-arrogant douchebags) I frequently wished I could kill them. 7) Never been in love with anyone. 8) By accident when I was a kid and my parents had a party and I saw a small glass of coke which I then found out wasn't just coke... It was the most vile thing I ever put in my mouth and probably why I despise all forms of alcohol today. 9) Once again - my teenage years is when I found out that yet another facet of life and the world was much shittier than my happily naive child self could have ever imagined. But I was a bit naive as a teen too, so I'd say late teens to be more specific. 10) Never - death is scary and I don't want to die!
YTcyberpunkFeatured By OwnerJan 15, 2013Hobbyist Traditional Artist
When was the first time you've ever: 1) felt truly depressed? Middle School. (No, I'm not being sarcastic. My favorite part of the day was going to bed. It was BAD.)
2) watched anime? In high school, when I took an art class on how to draw anime. That was where I was introduced to it.
3) kissed someone you liked? College, my second year. Too bad he was a closeted transsexual in love with another woman. (Don't ask, because I don't understand it myself.)
4) danced unawkwardly? Never.
5) been home alone? When I was about 9, my mom started to leave me home for half an hour or so, while she ran errands. I'd lie on the hot driveway in the summer time, sucking a Popsicle, because I could. It rocked.
6) met someone you actually resented? Too many times to count. Can't remember how far back the first one was. Although, my mom does say that when I was born and put in her arms, I had an expression like, "Oh, it's you."
7) met the person you were first in love with? College, second year. Too bad--wait, I already addressed this.
8) consumed an alcoholic beverage? Eighteen! Well, unless you count the shots of wine I had at synagogue as a kid, but I don't.
9) realized the absurdity of the world? High school, like most people.
10) felt like death wasn't so bad? I've never been that bothered by it.
These are just a few questions for the bored, answer as you please.
1) never 2) 12-14 years ago I don't know 3) There wasn't anyone I liked 4) I don't dance ...NEVER 5) when I was 8 was the first time I remember 6) / 7) I've never been in love 8) 15 or so 9) quite early 10) at 9 when my grandpa died
1) Around seven? 2) Without realizing it? Since I started watching tv. When I knew what anime was? 12. 3) 15. 4) I don't think I've ever danced awkwardly, to begin with. 5) No idea. 6) six years old. 7) Depends on what you define as love. I definitely thought I was in love with my first boyfriend. At fifteen years old. 8) Seventeen 9) No clue. 10) Not going to answer that.
1) 2) When did Pokémon come out? It was a few months after that. No, wait, I think I recall seeing a few old episodes of Speed Racer before that. My memory's not so good going that far back. 3) N/A 4) 5) 6) 6th grade 7) N/A 8) N/A Alcohol interferes with my medication 9) 10)