January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

3 COMMISSIONS OPEN

:iconsurya-d-vesper:
Surya-D-Vesper Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am open for 3 commissions.

My journal is here, and go to my page to the 'Commissions Widget' for payment and further details.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
:lock: as you've been directed to the right place and this thread is descending into flamebait. :)
:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm confused. You clearly know where your Journal is, because you linked to it, and yet somehow this thread exists :icongtfoplz:
I just posted in the wrong Forum. New to Forums, was trying to put my Commission info out into the Forum section of the site, that's all.
Being new is a terrible excuse :slow:
It's not an excuse. I don't see what the big deal is with having someone accidentally post somewhere. Happens all the time to everyone.
See, that's the problem. It happens all the time.

Imagine this: you work at a fast food restaurant. This particular fast food restaurant only serves burgers. That's it. Now, each day that you work there, customers come in, they stand in line, they look at the menus/read the menus, and when it comes time to order, they want a chicken sandwich. Now that's ok. People make mistakes. You calmly tell them that you only serve burgers. Some people will say ok and order a burger, some people will flip out, demanding that you serve them what they want. But life goes on.

Now maybe that happens only once that day. But then you come back the next day. And it happens again. Ok, stuff happens.

Again, the next day, this happens. Now imagine that happens every day, sometimes more than once a day (realistically, it happens several times a day). Eventually, you're going to start wondering "Why is it that these people can't seem to understand that we only serve burgers? It's written on a sign outside, it's written on the menus, the only items on the menu are burgers, and still, these people come here wanting chicken, expecting chicken. Why?"

And now imagine that happens, at least once a day, usually several times a day, for several years. Would it still be such a small, insignificant thing? Don't you think that people should be able to read, and understand the simple concept that you don't serve chicken?

So now apply that to the forums. The forums rules are there for people to read. They're pretty simple and straightforward, and if you have questions, there are links of where to go to ask them or to get help. And still, there are idiots that manage to post stuff in the forums that don't belong there, or they post in the wrong forum category. It happens far too often :B
At the end of the day though, you're the person being rude. I even apologized for it - yet you carry on to write the novel we see above. And you're the one carrying on about it. Now have yourself a fine day.
I'm being rude to you by telling you that you posted in the wrong place. You're being rude to the entire forum by posting a thread that doesn't belong here. I'm not carrying on about it anymore than you are, I was merely trying to explain it to you. Apparently you don't get it :roll:
I find it hilarious when people make a reply to simply say they aren't going to keep posting in the thread :lol:

Also, I just got baaawwwwwwlocked :giggle:
You called me an idiot, as well as anybody else that makes a simple mistake. And besides, I didn't write a novel, you did. I didn't need an explanation, I knew beforehand I posted in the wrong forum. Stop carrying on about it and have a nice day. I'm done with the topic, and you can be too if you stop responding - and everyone else can ignore the post too, because it will be drowned out with topics of interest. So once again, have a nice day and sorry for the inconvenience.
Add a Comment: