Closed to new replies
January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 80

Another food thread

:icond-bandersnatch:
D-bandersnatch Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I know there have been many threads about food already, but i am bored so here it goes...

1)What is a food you would murder someone for? And if there isn't a food you like that much then what is your favorite?
2)Is there a food you like but cant eat, like if you are allergic or it just makes you feel ill?
3)Is there a food you would like to wipe out of existence?
4)is there a food you just can not eat properly, such as its to difficult or that you just like to play with your food?

Tacos
There isn't a food that i have found that makes me ill.
I do not like fish or shellfish, cheesecake either :iconyuckplz:
Every now and then i will eat spaghetti without silverware or my hands, just my face.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondefor:
DeFor Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Student
1) I don't think I'd murder someone for any type of food, but I loooove baked goods, and Indian food.
2) Fatty/sugary things may be causing me to become horribly ill every few weeks :(. I'm strictly avoiding them for the next month to see if that's the case. I've been trying to make sugar free, fat free desserts. Molasses blueberry cake is pretty damn good.
3) Animal products
4) I don't think so...
:iconsatanic-kurloz:
Satanic-Kurloz Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
1) I want to try Japanese pudding so bad. It looks so jiggly and gr8.
2) A lot of fish. The idea kind of just sickens me for some reason. But I will eat it if I had to.
3) green beans they're sO GROSS
4) I can't eat stuffed sandwiches at are bigger than my mouth. What are you doing deli shop owner. No. Stop.
D-bandersnatch Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I have a hard time eating sandwiches for that reason as well.
:iconsoda-with-cyanide:
soda-with-cyanide Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student General Artist
1. Nope, I doubt I'd kill anyone for a specific dish, though I would kill for survival. :B
2. I don't seem to have any food alergies, though I get a really itchy nose if I eat sunflower seeds.
3. I'd say head cheese, looks disgusting and it's texture is simply gross.
4. I'd say pistacios, nuts, anything with a tough shell that can't be eaten.
#2 thats interesting, indeed strange.
:iconsoda-with-cyanide:
soda-with-cyanide Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student General Artist
I know, but I don't know if it would happen again, I mean, there where moments when I've had sunflower seeds and I didn't get itches, and now I'm not sure since I haven't had sunflower seeds in quite a long time.
:iconchaosvolt:
chaosvolt Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
1. I'm torn between limes and pickled cucumbers. Not like I'd kill for them, but... :drool:
2. Speaking of which, limes do have a tendency to give me a toothache every so often, but no allergies that I know of.
3. Mayonnaise. :noes:
4. Soup has this wonderful tendency to drip off the spoon and onto my chin or beard when I'm eating it. >.<
Mayonnaise is some of the worst stuff ever, though i don't care for condiments in general except for mustard.
:iconchaosvolt:
chaosvolt Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Yeah. That miracle-whip type "salad dressing" is better at least. Or mustard. :drool:
:iconkarmapunch:
KarmaPunch Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
1) All sorts! Hazelnut chocolate, cashew nuts, salmon, buttered toast, all kinds of berries, whipped cream... :faint:

2) I don't have allergies.

3) Fucking sweet potatoes. If anything can taste tacky, sweet potatoes would be it. :bleh:

4) I haven't a clue. :slow:
Add a Comment: