Closed to new replies
January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 119

what would make you comit suicide ?

:iconkiomaru1:
kiomaru1 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Artist
don t worry, i am not trying to kill you....

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondinysrawr:
dinysrawr Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Nothing because I am too flawless to end my existence
:iconlash-upon-lash:
Lash-Upon-Lash Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student Photographer
Suicide is for the weak.
:iconjericawinters:
JericaWinters Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
I once thought that if I ever lost control of my mind in a big way then this would cause me to end it all. Then time went by and I saw many examples of really ill people going into work. One person was paralyzed from the neck down but she had a computer job. Another one was a woman who talked out loud non-stop, cussing and swearing, fuck this fuck that, as she went into work, dressed very professionally. After seeing that, I started thinking that I would work too even if the worst happened.
:iconcynicalpsychic:
CynicalPsychic Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student General Artist
not getting all As on my final report card
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
I guess if I lost my sister. That's all I can really think of.
:iconneiot:
Neiot Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Nothing.
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
The only time I would ever commit suicide is if I am mortally wounded and I give the order to leave me behind and buy my buddies a few minutes of escape. I rig myself and booby trap my body if I am moved with as many explosives as I possible can and hold the trigger. I wait for my enemies, zombies, or monster to come and get me and then smile as I say a cheesy one liner before I blow them and me to kingdom come.
:iconlady-blue:
Lady-Blue Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
Been there, tried that.  Apparently, for me, it took my dad dieing when I was 17, feeling like I didn't have time to grieve because I was in the middle of my senior year of high school, and like I couldn't because I wanted to be strong for my family, then going to college and working my butt off, becoming severely depressed because of my grief and college stress, and then going through several relationships that I cared deeply about and didn't work out.  Among other things.

However, I'm so very glad that my attempt failed, and I'm thankful for the drugs and therapy I went through to get back to thinking logically and wanting to live. 
:iconmangagirl1603:
mangagirl1603 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
If global warming gets to an intensely dramatic stage.
:iconxxrawrxx455:
XxRawrxX455 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I already tried to commit suicide when I was 9

but if my life gets any worse than it already is, probably then I will...

Damn now i'm depressed again...
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013   Digital Artist
I've known people that have taken their lives. I suffer from depression now and then. I do want to hide sometimes but I wouldn't take my own life. I do believe in euthanasia however. Being stuck in a vegetated state for the rest of your life is worse than death. :no:
:iconengelsblau:
Engelsblau Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Getting crippled, paralyzed and having to be monitored and needing help all the time. That's a nightmare for me. :fear:
:iconstivia:
sTiViA Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist
Nothing.
:iconzero587:
Zero587 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Dont worry. Theres no force on this earth that would ever make me think of such a way to commit suicide.
I just love my life too much. :)
:iconzazill:
Zazill Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Losing my fucking arms. I wouldn't think twice
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
I would consider euthanasia if I want to commit suicide. What would make me commit suicide, would probably be if I have a terminal disease with no chance of recovery, or got myself into a very high debt (very unlikely, since I am very debt-averse.) I don't see myself wanting to be a burden to my loved ones... and if I know my disease will kill me within a year, I wouldn't mind using euthanasia to die.

Of course, that'd be in secrecy because if I discuss this with my family, they'll kill me before I could even kill myself. :dead:
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Cancer.
:iconx666nightmare666x:
x666NiGhTmArE666x Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Something, unfortunately cliche. :/
I've thought of suicide so many times, and I was going to do it on the weekend of my birthday once, but obviously that didn't happen. I'm just glad I pulled away that sort of thinking.
:iconouchmyeyes:
ouchmyeyes Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Well since I am a overly optimistic chick and I pretty much lived through quite some shit in my life I think committing suicide isn't something I'd consider soon. But I can imagine that, being let down by the one I love, being kicked off of my education AND losing a big amount of my friends COULD drive me into taping my windows shut and burning all my candles (and I have a LOT of candles XD)

that or losing my right arm...sounds crazy? well to me it's a simple equation.
Drawing=my life
No arm=no drawing
No drawing=nothing to live for

but even in THAT case I would be stubborn enough to learn to draw with left (I hope) =D
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I tried last time because nothing in life was going well and everything was going wrong. It seemed like the only solution to solve all of my problems at once. Of course, it was incredibly stupid to try.
:iconjonnyaltezza:
JonnyAltezza Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Your still a youngster maturity wise. Give it two or three years and life's little problems seem so much more... Insignificant! I think ever teen feels like the world is ending when something goes wrong, You grow out of that shit. :nod:
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Aye, in retrospect it wasn't the smartest thing to do :| Neither was the way I tried. But yeah... Things are all sorted out now so all is well.
JonnyAltezza Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
*Every
:iconbitteryetsweet:
bitteryetsweet Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
I don't know. You're going to die alone one day anyway. The value of suicide does not differ from death to me but some will disagree.
:iconasnea:
Asnea Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It'll only be if I got too much rejection and after the first, it would have the domino affect right after with everything else. Work, school, family, friends, crush, society, etc. I think that is why most people commit the suicide because they feel cornered and unaccepted. But the rejection would be like serve rejection to where I lose things that I can't get back in a way that it'll be the same. Or I just don't get them back at all.
:iconbyth1:
Byth1 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Nothing. Not anything I can think of, anyway.
:icondragriff:
dragriff Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
To be honest, I actually considered it a few times in these past few months. Nothing too drastic, but I had the curiousity about what I could OD on. (Like if I could OD on energy drinks). However just the fact my mother is around and I know how much she loves me, that prevented me from doing anything.
But it was all because this year was just a bitch to me. Anything that could go wrong, did.
:iconworldwar-tori:
WorldWar-Tori Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013   General Artist
Maybe if I lost all my friends and family, lost everything I've worked for, had terminal cancer, fallen blinded and became a quadriplegic... then maybe I'd think about it... but other than that, I really don't think I would. (excluding the fact not only don't I think I would, the paralysis would probably make it so I simply couldn't... which is even sadder.)
:icontuftedpuffin:
tuftedpuffin Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Everything that caused me to go to a bridge Christmas eve. And there isn't a lot stopping me from going back... (cops found me)
:iconstripedpower:
StripedPower Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013   Digital Artist
Nothing. I'm not stupid.
JonnyAltezza Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Nothing short of my whole family, all my friends and everyone I ever knew dying while at the same time ending up on the street and losing an arm and a leg after contracting leprosy and losing my sight to cataracts. Hmm, and even then maybe it will be hard.

Now what would cause me to commit suicide if I were still a teenager? eh, not much more than getting dumped from a 2 week old relationship.
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Comit rhymes with vomit
:iconxranberry:
Xranberry Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
when all the chocolates in the world are gone.
:icon290pika:
290Pika Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Filmographer
I think it would have to be a very horrible situation, if anything at all. :shrug:
:iconkrissygalaxis:
krissygalaxis Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student General Artist
This question makes me uncomfortable.
:iconquagmireplz:
:iconkrissygalaxis:
krissygalaxis Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student General Artist
:stare:
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
If I think to hard on it, it might become real.
lol yea
:iconwwwjam:
wwwjam Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Only out of sacrifice for the greater good, such as in saving a number of people or someone who deserves saving (children, for example).
hoo so your a martyr
:iconwwwjam:
wwwjam Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Not in a glorious sense, but sure.
I wouldn't willingly throw my life away otherwise.
:iconoperia:
Operia Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Not much, unless you catch me at the right time of the month :lol:
lol what do you mean at the right time of the mouth
When I get the mood swings
If you can get me on the depressed day
You may be able to
But that's unlikely considering I lock myself away when I have the mood swings
ho i tought you meant your rules or something....
Rules? I don't have rules :lol:
:iconchrisravensar:
chrisravensar Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
nothing
:iconjade-abarai-kat:
Jade-Abarai-Kat Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
im too much of a pussy to commit suicide
:iconunknownsingularity:
UnknownSingularity Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Suicide is rational decision :nod: most people that kill themselves are mature men 40 to 55 :nod: they are not teens :no:

Here are the statistics for suicide in Canada [link]
Add a Comment: