How did you come up with your username?

Just curious :D

:spork: At the time I thought sporks were amazing~~~hence the name lol.
Comments854
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I dunno. I just came up with it randomly in middle school and have used it ever since xD
It's a song title from Angel Beats (an anime) LOL.
I wanted love somewhere in the name,as for Crystal star i was watching a sailor moon movie and it just all clicked really good artistic to boot as well; hence crystalstarlove :)
It just popped out of the blue, I liked rafflesias at the time. :)
qurvelab - it's 'qurve' a name i was trying to make unique for a business (haha) and 'lab' meaning a place for experimenting. i have a 'Curve' perfume set and thought that spelling curve with a 'q' would be pretty unique. But im unhappy with it now.
Some suggested it in a joke about my name being similar to Len's. It stuck and I used it ever since.
The letters consist of my name (Jessica), my dogs' names (Denny and Kiwi), and musical theatre (because.. I love it.. SO MUCH .A.). I really had trouble thinking of creative titles back then... You can tell by my first couple (really embarrassing) deviations. Meh.
Ah, ehh...thats classified....
I loved Blue. I loves Mew. I was a newb. My first online name: BlueMew777
Learned to hate number names. Tried to ditch the 777. It was taken.
"Alternate Color" used to be the technically term for Pokemon now called "Shinies".
Alternate Color Mew is blue.
AlternateMew.

I've since shifted to identifying more with Rattata (not an Uber, common, sneaky-underhanded F.E.A.R. user, small. All fits), but the username "AlternateMew" has stuck. I get called Alternate occasionally, which is fine by me.
It is a nice change, I agree with numbered names, most cases I don't care for them.
Well I think the name says it all. I was bored and procrastinating (which is one reason why i kept coming back to deviantart)
I procrastinate all the time on here :dummy:
Haha, go procrastinators!
When I was a kid I had to think ofa name for something, so I took the first letter of my name (b) and added boy. hence bboy, I then addedthe 'real' when it was taken in other places.
Because I love Alice's Adventures in Wonderland especially the chapter where Alice runs into the Mad Hatter, the March Hare and the Dormouse who are having a tea party that never ends because they had an issue with Time. :D
I think for this one I just used a name generator and moved some letters around. Because why think of a name when you can make something else think of it for you! x]
Two of my fav characters combined.
Hylia from the Legend of Zelda and Prussia (Gilbert Beilschmidt) from Hetalia.
My twin's online nickname was Absterkk.. So I decided to be really creative and replace the first two letters with the beginning of my own name, hence Larsterkk ahah. It's nice to be able to create accounts on anything and still have the user-name available without having to rely on adding random numbers etc aha.
That does make things easier :)
I've had a moment of clarity :D