Details

Closed to new replies
January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 74

So I was hypnotized today

:iconnataliebee:
My mom recommended it since I've been having nightmares on a "nightly" basis for the last few months. It lasted an hour and a half. Most of the time I didn't know what to do or say since it was my first time. Has anybody else experienced hypnosis, or know someone who has? What are your thoughts on it?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconoperia:
Operia Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I would never let someone screw with my head, no way.
:icondomnuwyrda:
DomnuWyrda Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I don't trust anyone screwing around with my mind like that. A man's mind is his last sanctuary.

Personally, I'd recommend reading or thinking about something that you like reading/thinking about just before you choose to go to sleep, and don't let your thoughts deviate from it at all. Dreams are heavily influenced by your own train of thought.
I've had no nightmares since :)
:icondomnuwyrda:
DomnuWyrda Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Well whatever works for you. I just can't stand the idea of anyone controlling me but me.
I was in full control the entire time. If I didn't want to do what she told me, I didn't.
:iconsapphireleto:
hey, whatever works, (I hope it did!) I can send you some Reiki music, it puts me right to sleep.
mom is getting Reiki later this week from the same person, because some of her clients have been asking if it works for their chronic pain. Since she's never tried it, she wants to see how it can work. I'm probably gonna go one more time before I leave next week. Also, she recommends everyone who has nightmares to cover their mirrors in their bedrooms
:iconsapphireleto:
Interesting. Well, the music certainly is relaxing. Hope it helped!
:iconbullet-magnet:
By seeding hypnotic suggestion throughout the world's media I have decided every election, war, economic turn and stupid fad for the past fifteen years.
:iconx666nightmare666x:
x666NiGhTmArE666x Jan 14, 2013
My school had a hypnotist come in for an assembly. Around twenty (willing) students volunteered. It was one of the most hilarious things I've seen.
Add a Comment: